The pressure got to me... I caved!

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
I had to pee on something!

I got an almost +ve on an OPK, I know that doesn't mean too much, basically i'm either getting ready to OV again and it's picking up LH or I'm Pregnant and it's picking up HCG. Or it means less than that and I've misunderstood what I had read! So that solved nothing, what a waste of time! It's lucky I have 50 of them left!

Roll on Monday!

:rofl:

Well at least you got that out of your system for a few days, and it hopefully looks like a good sign.

GL and :baby dust: and hope you get your :bfp:

Ren

I felt so stupid as I got the result and it was just like 'now what' I'm not sure why i thought that it would help!

i did exactly that then i did an hpt and that was positive too, opks will pick up pregnancy hormone so you may well have a bfp xx

your post made me :rofl: - sure hope thats a sign of whats to come

I hope so, then it will explain why I can smell EVERYTHING, keep getting cramp and feel nauseasus. My chart is looking good, I've got 2 consecutive day of temp raises (one more and it will go triphasic) and I have never had anything like that before. But I don't want to get mu hopes us as I'm more than aware that my body can play tricks on me.

HURRY UP AND BE MONDAY ALREADY!

i think the opk is such a good sign, i tested with that at 12dpo and when it was positive got the positive on the hpt too, i knew i would though, had so many symptoms was sure i would get it, i think your symptoms sound really good too, especially the smell one, im exactly the same, dh has a smell i never knew he had lol xx

I just thought I had developed super human smelling power, not the best super power to have in the world, but I suppose it's better than none, I would have preferred the ability to fly or be invisible, that would be soooooo cool.

Now if only I could get through the weekend! Stupid crappy weekend, getting in the way of my testing! It should be ashamed of itself!

pmsl you sound so like me. I love to poas. I just hate weeing on my hands haha!

I got a faint opk positive yesterday and was toldit could be a pregnancy so fingers crossed for both of us!!!

I am testing wed!!
xxxx

pmsl you sound so like me. I love to poas. I just hate weeing on my hands haha!

I got a faint opk positive yesterday and was toldit could be a pregnancy so fingers crossed for both of us!!!

I am testing wed!!
xxxx

Good look hun! Hope you get your :bfp:

This might interest you...

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Oh noodles - it's sounding good hun. Funny thing is, I was in the bathroom about 5 mins ago and was so close to peeing on an OPK! Had to stop myself though cos I'm only 9 dpo! x

Oh noodles - it's sounding good hun. Funny thing is, I was in the bathroom about 5 mins ago and was so close to peeing on an OPK! Had to stop myself though cos I'm only 9 dpo! x

Don't bother hun! I'm 11 DPO now and although I got a good line, I was still none the wiser!

Don't forget to post as soon as you know on Monday, I'll be waiting for the result!

Sounding really good Noodles! looking forward to seeing your result on monday!!

i was 5dpo when poa opk lol.
x

im looking forward to some good:bfp: on monday,i think that you are getting positive opks is such a good sign xx

Good Luck Noodles.. I can't wait for it to be Monday for you!

I know I am out this month. I have had a bit of spotting today, and bad cramps. I think the :witch: should be arriving on Sunday right on schedule!
But, this is only my first cycle off BCP, so it's good to know I have a proper 28 day cycle.. hopefully next month will be my month!! PMA PMA PMA

Hopefully you will get your :bfp: next month hun, but it's never over until it's over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->