the price of mcdonalds :@

xcharx

Reaction score
I went to McDonald's less than a month ago & a medium meal cost £3.99 which i thought was over priced. Then last night I took my friend there to see its now 4.09 :o and instead of paying 30p for a milkshake drink or going large its 40p :o what the hells goin on??
When I worked in McDonald's during college it was £3.39!!!

Pointless rant lol but I'm in shock

Cx

Everything is going up! We went to Mcd's a few weeks back, 2 meals & a happy meal cos just under £15! :shock: I could have a big massive juicy kebab & chips delivered to my house for that price with change left over too :haha:

I thought this too actually the other day when we got Aymen a Happy Meal.

I thought Happy Meals were £1.99...since forever....but no, theyre now £2.49 :wacko:

Hehe, You'd really hate the price of Burger King then! Me and my OH went to Wales the other day, stopped off for one.... Something like £7 for a meal! x

Me and my youngest sister went a few weeks ago and it cost me £7 for a McChicken sandwich meal with chips & a coke and my sister just a McChicken sandwich! I think they look smaller too lol. x

To be fair Happy Meals have been £1.99 since before I worked there around 17 years ago. I don't think we can grudge a 50p price rise over almost 20 years.

I dont begrudge a 50p rise...I just hadnt noticed the hike and assumed they were still £1.99.

I've noticed they've increased and the size of portions I think has gone down.. I have a medium fries OH has large and there isn't a huuuge difference!

Tbh, i think mc donalds is the best priced fast food restaurant!!

KFC is more expensibe and Burger King is a joke!

I do love McDonalds, I don't think the price is too high really. It means if me and my partner go there- For two LARGE meals usually it comes to £11? If I took my little sister on the way to my house when she was staying over, £2.50 seemed very reasonable to feed her :) Although she'd always make me get a Mcflurry too! HAHA. :D x

Still by fair the cheapest place in our shopping centre though, Its like £6 for a jacket potato with one topping and a tiny drink.

Some of our McD's are more expensive than other though x

I've not been to Mcdonalds in a while. Didn't realise the price had changed so much!

You can get vouchers for burger king here at the moment, I printed some off:) There is one which has 2 meals for 6 pound and bogof burgers. Might save someone a bit of money if you love burgers lol. :thumbup:

My god McDonalds is so cheap over there! Here a medium big mac meal is €6.49 and a large is €7.25 I think. A happy meal is something like €3.50 or €4

Even with exchange rate it's still a hell of a lot cheaper for you guys! We're being swindled haha!

I eat it so rarely I don't even notice the prices, although I did notice the double cheese burger had gone up because M pointed it out.

I'm just stingey :haha:
Don't like BK. and KFC is miles away!!

Now I want a McDonald's :(

Cx

it's not even the price... to me a maccy d's just doesn't seem to taste as nice as it used to??? the chips are always hard/ cold/ no salt. The burger just doesn't have as muchy flavour as it used to???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->