The Psychic was right...

conrats on you bfp hun

i had 2 reading the first said i was having a girl with a in 2012 conception when i asked what month a few weeks later she said actually she feels full around me and is being shown a girl in nov this year thanks giving to be spot on lol

i also had another reading and today the lady said i see a girl with september around her either due date or date of conception of date i find out etc

so if 1st lady is right nov conception would make me due sept only i wasn't planning on stopping my pill yet but was caught with my first on the pill through illness etc so you never know i was just happy they both seen a girl up there for me and thanked god today for her even tho she's not even here yet fingers crossed ay

Moomin troll thank you x can't wait for the update on your reading next wk x

Flutter baby that is so lovely keep us updated xxx

I'm off to Blackpool on Monday and I know there is a lot of mediums there so may get a reading ....... Or 3 lol xxx

Where can I get a reading from Messina? I look up her name on ebay and all I get are CDs. Lol.

Where can I get a reading from Messina? I look up her name on ebay and all I get are CDs. Lol.

I got one earlier Charlie, and love it! Try typing mesina psychic, it'll bring up two expensive ones but if you click on the sellers other items it comes up with them all :) post and let us know how you got on!

Foquita how exciting are you going to share it with us xxxx

Foquita how exciting are you going to share it with us xxxx[/QUOTE
Straight away Spirit connected me to the Scales – which indicates to me a baby born under or near the sign of the Libra. I feel a conception between December and January – as I believe that you will become pregnant within the coming months. When I lay out the cards month by month after my initial impressions, December comes up again as a time best for conception – confirming what Spirit saw and the messages that I received.

I feel a healthy pregnancy – although please seek medical attention for anything that doesn’t sit well with you health wise during the pregnancy! (I need and feel better saying this). I keep feeling a female spirit to this child.

I wish you a happy and wonderful pregnancy ahead!

Good luck!

Blessings,
Mesina

I'm dead pleased with the reading, I would LOVE a wee Libra baby :)

Oh I'm libra we are a great sign :blush: lol so glad you liked you reading she's really good eh xxxx

that was just the one question reading, I don't know I just have a feeling its right especially because ruby predicted a girl due in august or september 2012 and Jenny renny predicted conception in December. I would love to have a bfp before then of course if that's what happens but its nice to imagine that this is true :) xxxx

I know what you mean remember mediums are only 85% right an can be slightly wrong x mesina said she saw dec for me but the medium. Had a private reading from told me oct would be a good month for me I believe mesina saw dec as I will be 12 wk's by then and hopefully starting to relax an announce it xxx please keep me posted xxx can't wait o be able to update on here I'm having a boy! Trying to keep my feet on the ground but can't help be excited just keep reminding myself this is a different pregnancy xxxx praying o my angels this is my sticky bean xxx

Oh I'm libra we are a great sign :blush: lol so glad you liked you reading she's really good eh xxxx

hehe :) really hope I do have a wee libran! Aquarius and Libra are pretty compatible, I was reading the parent and child horoscopes on baby center and liking the sound of my wee Libra! Ohhh I know I am sad :haha: but I love all the starsign stuff! What starsign is your wee bean going to be? :hugs:

I liked her reading, she writes a lot for just a £5 one. I'm going to get a full reading by her I think, next month maybe. Have you had one?

I know what you mean remember mediums are only 85% right an can be slightly wrong x mesina said she saw dec for me but the medium. Had a private reading from told me oct would be a good month for me I believe mesina saw dec as I will be 12 wk's by then and hopefully starting to relax an announce it xxx please keep me posted xxx can't wait o be able to update on here I'm having a boy! Trying to keep my feet on the ground but can't help be excited just keep reminding myself this is a different pregnancy xxxx praying o my angels this is my sticky bean xxx

yeah she probably means December is significant in it! I have my fingers crossed for you that this is your wee boy and wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :happydance: xxxx

Oh just had to go check that lol either a Gemini or cancer don't know much about Gemini will have to do some research luckily I'm a sign that seems to get in with all other signs always the peacemaker lol I love the stars I find it so strange they can be so accurate xx

I've not had another reading but thinking I maybe should now just not sure what my question would be should I mention I'm pregnant an if not what can I ask? Maybe something like "I had a reading about having a mc just wondering what you feel around me now" xxx

I'm off to Blackpool tomorrow till fri read that there is a good medium at the pleasure beach so might ha ha will def get a reading there mupy hubby just rolled his eyes when I told him that xxx

Oh just had to go check that lol either a Gemini or cancer don't know much about Gemini will have to do some research luckily I'm a sign that seems to get in with all other signs always the peacemaker lol I love the stars I find it so strange they can be so accurate xx

I've not had another reading but thinking I maybe should now just not sure what my question would be should I mention I'm pregnant an if not what can I ask? Maybe something like "I had a reading about having a mc just wondering what you feel around me now" xxx

I'm off to Blackpool tomorrow till fri read that there is a good medium at the pleasure beach so might ha ha will def get a reading there mupy hubby just rolled his eyes when I told him that xxx

You have to get one though, like a sort of holiday pressie to yourself haha :) yeah I tried to hide that one from OH but ended up telling him in excitement then we were looking up the starsigns :)

If you go on babycenter.co.UK there is a baby horoscopes part so you check Libra parent and gemini/cancer child and check it against your daughter and hubby too! we were just swooning over the Libra child one...well, I was and OH was just riding on my enthusiasm :)

I definitely wouldn't be able to resist getting another reading if I were you! If you get one let me know, I'm really interested to see what they say! :) xxxx

Lol at prezzie that exactly what I was thinking xx

Oh I will have to check the signs out but will prob be reading for ages lol comparing my 3 daughters signs so think I'll leave it till I come back unless my luck is really in an we get wireless a caravan park xx

I will def post my reading as soon as I can xxx think I more exited about that than actually getting away for a few days lol xx

Lol at prezzie that exactly what I was thinking xx

Oh I will have to check the signs out but will prob be reading for ages lol comparing my 3 daughters signs so think I'll leave it till I come back unless my luck is really in an we get wireless a caravan park xx

I will def post my reading as soon as I can xxx think I more exited about that than actually getting away for a few days lol xx

have a really good holiday :D :hugs:

How long did it take for you to get your reading from Mesina after you paid? I'm excited. :)

Theres a gypsy woman who walks along the main Blackpool walk (alongside the shops and arcades etc) and she does readings.....she only charges a £5 but thats the cost of a stone! And she does a mini reading for you with it! And shes really good :thumbup:
She predicted a pregnancy for a woman that thought couldnt have kids, and she found out when she got home from blackpool that she was infact pregnant!
She predicted for me that i would get the man i wanted!! When i meet my OH i was sooooo relaxed with his company, but didnt think it would go any further then 1st date! But we still talked everyday and i grew to like him more and more! I wasnt sure why but i got really really jealous and thought he was chatting to another woman (i later found out its his mates gf :blush:) and i told him to do one!!! But i really regretted it and tried to get him to forgive me, but he wouldnt so i left him for a couple of weeks! And i messaged him again on valentines day saying i truely was sorry.........and he messaged back :happydance: and we have been inseperable since, and have moved intogether! I couldnt be any happier! Hes my soulmate!!! So she was right on that too, i did get the man i wanted!!

Youll have to look out for her!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"