The quit smoking support thread!!

Thats what im going to find hard as il need something for my hands to do :blush:
i want to stop but karl keeps telling me il never do it :hissy: so hes not helping x

I WILL am going to say to him if i stop smoking you have to buy me something expensive like a new car or something that way he will agree to it and il get a new car :rofl:

aly, my oh is the same, he just makes sarcy comments, doesnt help!!!! i tried the inhaler last time i tried to stop and it made me spew, its horrible!!!!!

my ivf appt is a good insentive for me to stop i think....

xx

I think thats a great incentive for you to stop hun :hugs:

Ive only had half a roll up today :shrug:

just goes to show ey!!??

I think my quit date is going to be thursday :)

Ohh GOOD LUCK hun :hugs:
Am going to set a date of 1st a june x

I just decided to go cold turkey. It was fookin hard and I still sometimes think of havin a fag :rofl:

The 1st wk or so I was the biggest bitch on the planet! :rofl::rofl:

If i can get past 2 days i think it may get easier cos we will be on holiday :happydance:

my first official day woth no fags will be 1st of june too aly.

last fag 31st may xx

Ohhh kirsty i hope we can do it x
Good luck :hugs:

Kerry thats great just having half of one yesterday :hugs:
I av managed to just have 7 yesterday :happydance:

I'll join! I'm not on them properly but I'm starting to depend again :( last cigarette smoked... about 10 minutes ago :dohh: *smacks hand*

I hate this, I just want to not know what cigarettes do/taste like/the stress relief that comes with it... I wish I'd never started, stupid stupid thing to do.

it is a stupid thing to do....

often Ill have a cigarette and wish I never had... i feel gross afterwards sometimes

:hugs:

Me too, I keep coughing and I can taste all the nastiness in my mouth :( but the horrible thing is, I want another! :hissy:
But no, I wont... Dan's saying 'yaaay' cause he's reading over my shoulder, he smokes but he's not addicted. Tosser.

I'll join! I'm not on them properly but I'm starting to depend again :( last cigarette smoked... about 10 minutes ago :dohh: *smacks hand*

I hate this, I just want to not know what cigarettes do/taste like/the stress relief that comes with it... I wish I'd never started, stupid stupid thing to do.

I saw some kids outside asda smoking this morning, they all looked about 15/16, and I felt really sorry for them, they won't realise what they've done for another 5 years or so and then itll be harder for them to stop.

xxx

So far today iv only ad 5 cigs :happydance:
But karl is off work so think he may drive me mad and want more :blush:

Ive only had half a roll up again today and tbh it made me feel quite sick and light headed...
I would quit RIGHT now.... but with me drinking tomorrow night I know it wont happen like that!!..

:(

snap lol we posted at the same time ALY....

great news on the 5 cigs hunni!! :)

Ive only had half a roll up again today and tbh it made me feel quite sick and light headed...
I would quit RIGHT now.... but with me drinking tomorrow night I know it wont happen like that!!..

:(

:happydance: for you just having half of one again today hun :hugs:
Am soooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased for you :hugs:
Well you did say you were stopping on thurs sooo go out and enjoy yourself x

:cry::cry:
Ohhh iv been naughty :blush: iv had 10 cigs today thats 3 more that yesterday :dohh:
just found it soooo hard not to av them as iv been mad at karl am sure he does it on purpose :hissy: he nos im trying to stop and he just keeps winding me up :hissy:
well hope tomorro is better for me :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->