The quit smoking support thread!!

Aly are you just trying to cut down atm then hun ?? your still doing well... just noticing how much you smoke is a great!! Your doing something about it :hugs:

No hun I AM STOPPING on the 1st a june :happydance:
just wanted to try to cut down before so its a bit easier wen the 1st comes x

yeah aly, im trying to cut down too before 1st june..... thing is i smoke 20 a day :blush:

linzi, i smoked from when i was 12, stopped at 17 no problem, now started for a year and cant stop:hissy:

im gonna aim to be having ten a day by the end of the month....

xxxx

Kisrty your the same as me i quit wen i was 20 but after sam was born 18mths ago i started a smoking again and now i cant stop either :hissy:
iv had 2 cigs soooo far today and its really hard not to have more :blush:

ive had 4, and now im taking my pals triplets to soft play.... drivings my worst, i smoke all the time when driving......

like i work an hour away ill have 4 fags in the car argh

xx

well thats it IM not touching another cigarette... :):) well try anyway

I drank and smoked too much last night and feel sick from it... :sick: lol

Wish me luck :)

GOOD LUCK KERRY :hugs:

Well how am i suuposed to stop now :hissy: today av been told that my grandad is dying of caner :cry: he as 2 weeks left how am i going to get through it without a cig :hissy:
i just need to remember that my grandad would want me to stop so that is wat am going to have to think about wen i feel the need to have a cig x
JUST hopt I dont let him down x

I had half a cig and one rollie yesterday, feel very proud! Not had any so far today, although am finding it quite tough.

Good luck ladies! I, unfortunately, have this bad habit too. I was going to quit on my 40th birthday but things are too stressful atm. It's a tough one to quit and you must want to quit to make it work. :hugs:

what a gr8 idea!! im an ex smoker.. i did it cold turkey!

if i can you can, ill be here to cheer you on!!! i been stopped a year

sorry to hear that aly, but yes, do it for him :hug: it would make it proud im sure.

good luck kerry how you getting on?

my 20 packs are now lasting bout a day and a half which is a step in the right direction i suppose!!
xx

Well done kirsty :hugs:
I ant had a cig since i found out this afternoon :happydance: but with karl at work and the kids will be in bed soon so i no il have at least 2 befor i go to bed :blush:
Ohh iv only ad 4 today x

hey guys....

no cigarettes today here :yipee:

Ive felt pretty rough though so havent really craved it... nearly caved earlier though... but stayed strong!! :)...

Day 1... successful :)

kerry and aly your both doing brilliant!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

as for me i only have 4 left, so ill have to go to sleep early :rofl:

Well done girls x
Well for the last 2 day iv only had 5 cigs :happydance:
and today i av been up since 6 and havent even had one yet must admit its hard cos i always have a cig with my drink of tea in the morning :blush:

Iv even got my own money box for when i stop so that wat ever i used to spend on cigs il put it in their so i can buy something nice for myself :happydance:

Hey girls...

yesterday i woke up with a horrible throat feeling with the initial thought "urgh cigarettes" but then I remembered I didnt smoke the day before :rofl:

I didnt smoke yesterday at work either, and didnt really crave one... but the hard part is when my sister returns of her hol and she goes out for a smoke :dohh:

Day 3- also sucessful, been kept busy with my police training... :)

Proud of myself :)

well done guys! you can keep doin it :)

WELL DONE KERRY :happydance:
Av cut down to 5 a day :happydance:

thats great Aly....

day 4- successful although had a craving for it this evening... its gone now, think it would just make me light headed and woozy!

I had to do some running today and I found it quite tough, wished I had never smoked a cigarette before... :rofl:

I still cant get it out my head that im NEVER smoking again.... its weird!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->