The Ramblers

Im genuinely gutted, lol. I wanted to play shops :(

aww thats shocking you no winning it! I have just ordered some more nappies!:happydance: ive got totsbots, bumgenius and a wonderoo! Only got one of each as gonna see which one i like best before i spend anymore! Carnt wait till they arrive. Like a kid at christmas! Lol

i might see if theres a reusable nappy warehouse near me! They seem to go well on ebay!

Sounds like a good idea Jess. What kind of quantities do you have to buy from warehouses?

theres normally an amount you have got to spend could be anything from 500 to a grand.

Hmm. Sounds interesting. We dont have much in the way of warehouses n stuff near me though, lol.

Morning

Finally got Oh to put this house on the market
Someone is coming round to take pics today

Ooh sounds exciting Missy! What reason are you moving for? Sorry im nosey, lol. I need another bedroom but it would double my rent as my rent is £200 under what it should be cos my landlord is great.

We have flips on! There is a distinct possibility my other nappies could be up for grabs on here in order to buy another day pack of flips. They are teeny! I suppose i would compare them size wise to a damp nappy. Ill get some pics on in a bit, but his vest and trousers are baggy! Ill see how i get on over the next few days, but i feel i dont wanna put his other nappies on him at all after trying these lkol. So happy with them :)

Glad you get on with them scampie! I admire your restraint too... after a few weeks of cloth i turned into an absolute pretty cloth junky! I reckon jess will be too :haha:

Jess, have you tried the CTs yet?

Missy - your OH could give me his house if he wants rid ;)

We are only in a one bed hun which is a shame cos we love this house

Do you think i could give Rhys some sweet potato, the rice is horrible

Parsnips are meant to be good missy - blend them up well though!

I think i might become a nappy advisor :)

no not tried them yet i need to get some reuseable liners! ive got a fleece blanket that we don't use so i might cut that up! what size do the roughly need to be?? would they need to be the same size as the inserts or bigger?

Thats a good idea Jo, nappy and Bf

I am gonna go and get some root veg I think and still put his milk on it

yeah im sure thats fine aslong as you use his milk with it.

i made my liners so they cover anything that might getr wet. To begin with i made it the size of the insert for my totsbots, but then realised the whole nappy actually gets soaked so it didnt help much. I now have hourglass shaped ones which pretty much cover everything x

He is all asleep now, i wonder if he will be dry and snug when he gets up :D They are so soft and lovely inside and im still shocked how teeny they are. Im gonna have to use a couple of our other nappies so i can save a flip for tonight. Gonna wrap the organic insert round the normal one, then see if we manage 11 hours :D Im defo thinking im gonna be selling up for another day pack though. I might not need 4 covers though, ill see how i get on over the next couple of days and maybe ill just need more inserts. After all i can always use my pwetty ebay cheapies (Which arent gettig sold, lol) as outers and use the flip inserts. Im sure they are only £.50 or something each for the inserts, and organic ones are £5 something. Only want organic for night boosting though, but i might be able to get round it with my motherease bamboo boosters :D Just so pleased with them, lol. Skinny bum beats pretty bum any day, lol. Now we can wear pretty trousers :D Not that Finn ever wears much other than comfy sleepsuits, lol.

Jess, i don't bother with liners as the nappies are fleecy anyway. I only use them with fitteds (like the totsbots that need a wrap). I'd cut the blanket up into hourglass shapes, making sure they are small enough that they don't poke out of the side, front or back as you might end up with leaks.

what do you do with the poop?! when you havent put a liner in do youwash it in the sink or just stick it in the washer?

I blast it cold with the shower head, squeeze excess water out and chuck em in the wash bucket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->