The Ramblers

He did sick some of it back up but I think his eyes are bigger than his belly

Jo do we get to see the vid

Rhys had a poo, so it seems to have gone straight though him, do you think that means he isnt ready

God this is such a mind field and I cant ask anyone cos Im not suppost to be doing it

Maybe he just needed a poo, lol. Could of been a coincidence. If it keeps happening then maybe jo is right :~)

Urgh. I want to upload my video :hissy:

It is on youtube but i can't work out how to get in here!

No I dont think he did cos he has already had one today
The stupid thing was he drank 8oz straight after

Missy i don't think young babies get that much nourishment with food to begin with so they will still drink a lot of milk.

Testing this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzBMB0Zm5aU

Aww bless him

Is that what baby giggling is cos Rhys does that

It's not his proper giggle, that's a half giggle (and the beginning of a choke at the end haha)

Lol its Albert in motion...wooo! His chuckles r great. I love how he goes from chuckle to straight face, lol. Finn generally needs a good tickle to get him going, lol.

lol never even noticed. Thanks for pointing that out for us x

My sense of fashion is definitely so sad it makes it cool haha. I buy age 11 clothes from h&m haha

Lol, i have to buy mens socks to get my feet in them, lol.

Your gonna be proud jo. We are all ready for bed and our first overnight cloth nappy :)

Its still smaller than an ebay nappy with a normal insert, n organic one wrapped round that and a fleece liner, lol. We shall report back in the morning on sucess, lol x

Evening all! :wave:

I just wanted to say a quick hello while hubbie is cooking dinner-Sausage Casserole (yums) :D Gonna read back over the last few pages in a bit to see if I've missed anything important .... :shrug: You never know... :D

Was relieved this morning when I got my smear test result back. Was really worried as my last one had some slight abnormalities, but :happydance: this one was normal. Turns out that the borderline changes did go back to normal by themselves afterall. Gotta have another one in 6 months though (instead of 3 years) as they like to keep an eye on things. But woo hoo... I feel so relieved.

Ive been out shopping today; got loads of clothes for Poppy! Went to Tesco too as they had a good deal on Huggies pure wipes too.... buy 1 get 2 free. Seemed like a bargain to me.

I've been feeling all sentimental today, as I found out I was pregnant a year ago today :cloud9: I can't believe how much my life has changed (for the better of course).

Gonna have a nice glass of wine in a bit... and read back.

Hope everyone has had a great day. x

Aww. I dont remember when i found out. Bad me, lol. Glad you had a lovely day, enjoy your wine x

Jo, do you think £6 each or £15 for all 3 of my ebay cheapies posted is to much?

Aw susie, that's really sweet. I wish i could get sentimental about that kind of thing but it was all a bit of a nightmare! Glad your smear came back normal :)

Gem, i think most people do them for about 4.50 posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->