The Ramblers

Much, much better thanks :) me.tally, not so good but i'm used to that haha

hes doing well

i still do get a little depressed but i think im coming round more, it seems to happen more when im on my own wif him i sorta disconnect from him :(

a little bit... i talked to hv etc but they look at me silly... i had a talk with my oh few weeks ago and it helped me so much talking to him .... rather than ppl who dont really care they r just paid to listen lol

so how u getting on?

Fine, going back to work in Dec and I am looking forward to it
Rhys is going to nursey 2 days a week

Rhys has almost doubled his birth weight and I have started giving him a little bit of baby rice but dont tell anyone its a secrect lol

Oh and I am getting married next year

lol yeah jared eats like mad hes on a 8oz bottle think ima have to use stage 2 milk..... do u know anything about changing to another brand do u have to wean em???

o congrats bout getting married thats lovely :)

lol yeah jared eats like mad hes on a 8oz bottle think ima have to use stage 2 milk..... do u know anything about changing to another brand do u have to wean em???

o congrats bout getting married thats lovely :)

Yes Rhys is on the hungry baby milk but I have not noticed a difference
What I did was half the feeds the normal milk then the other feeds the hungry baby till I had finished the tin

yeh im giving him hungry baby milk at night... it makes no differance, i wanting to try cow and gate im on sma at min..... do u know how i should change??

Rhys has rolled from front to back for the first time today

awwwwwwwwwww! how cute

i heard jared laugh first time for proper yesturday :)

evening all whats everyones day been like? Ive had a mad cleaning session today! Dont know why! Got rid of all the clothes we dont wear! Ohs wardrobe is nearly empty now! Lol bless him!

what cycle would you say to dry nappies? Would it be wool? I dried them on cotton hot but they came out damp!:dohh:

evening all whats everyones day been like? Ive had a mad cleaning session today! Dont know why! Got rid of all the clothes we dont wear! Ohs wardrobe is nearly empty now! Lol bless him!

I love doing that Jess

my oh hates it! Its always his i tackle first! He does my head in when he says hes got nothing to wear yet his wardrobe is full! So that sets me off then! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->