The Ramblers

Me and Oh have come up with new names for naughty things so we can say them infront of Rhys

Sex is Watering the flowers
Bj playing the trumpet
Oral licking the icecream

Sorry for the tmi but I have to write them down to remeber them

Glad it came back normal Susie, I found out 1 year tomorrow

aww no the ct have got leg gape.:cry: im gutted. She going to have to fatten them legs first! There ment to be btp so im sure she will grow into them. glad everything came back normal susie. Ill have a look at a's giggle when i get on the computer!

Jess, are you folding the top over?

Haha missy! I'll just say stuff in front of albert (within reason of course). He'll be introduced to it at some point and i'd rather he knew there are 'grown up' words that he is not allowed to say!

Me and Oh have come up with new names for naughty things so we can say them infront of Rhys

Bj playing the trumpet

:haha: I'd love to be a fly on your wall Missy!

To hear the conversation, not to witness the watering of flowers, playing of trumpet and licking of icecream.... :haha: Just thought i'd clarify that.

Bj playing the trumpet

To hear the conversation, not to witness the watering of flowers, playing of trumpet and licking of icecream.... :haha: Just thought i'd clarify that.

I was going to ask what 'fly on your wall' was code for :rofl:

Bj playing the trumpet

:rofl:

Bj playing the trumpet

Voyeurism

Bj playing the trumpet

Voyeurism

That's the word! :haha:

LMAO! I must of missed this page when i replied. Only code we have in this house is "rivers run dry".

Your gonna have some serious grins on your face when he starts having ice creams and you have to lick the runny bits off round the cone before they drip Missy!

LMAO! I must of missed this page when i replied. Only code we have in this house is "rivers run dry".

Your gonna have some serious grins on your face when he starts having ice creams and you have to lick the runny bits off round the cone before they drip Missy!

:rofl:

Means there aint shit goin on here, lol. In fact i think imma keep duracell in business single handedly over the next few years x

:haha:

In my house that coded conversation would go as follows:

Hubbie: Any chance we can water the flowers tonight?

Me: Yeah as long as you don't wake me up :winkwink: Or I won't be playing the trumpet on your birthday!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Queue Poppy on OH's birthday 'Mummy... when are yoy going to play the trumpet like you promised Daddy?'

How's things going with FOB Scampie? Have you heard from him much?

i was thinking about that after i wrote it. No i didnt turn it up!:dohh: will have another go with them tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->