The Ramblers

good morning all! How we doing? Megan slept from 8 till 4 im right shocked! She didnt want to go back to sleep after that though!

How's things going with FOB Scampie? Have you heard from him much?

I think we have forgotten who he is, lol. I text him a couple of times to ask if he was gonna come see them before we went on holiday but i got no reply. He then remembered how to text just after we had set off, saying he had left some money at his mums for finn. Thats the first time he has text me. I just replied we have already left. He replied all nicey nicey as if he was a saint for leaving some money, but i completely ignored him. I text him a few weeks back (as he wont answer the phone to me) And told him im not going to keep making excuses for him and im not going to keep trying to arrange for him to see his kids and that now its down to him to make the effort. Well its been 4 weeks now. Of all the people Finn sees, he is the one he sees least frequently. He did get a text off me Thursday saying itll be 4 weeks tomorrow, bravo daddy! Needless to say he didnt reply to that, lol. Sam asked yesterday when he was going to come round, so i said do you want to ring him and ask, to which he replied, nah ill just see him when i see him im not that worried. I just hope he meant it. Bollocks to that twat, lol

On a brighter note...Our night time flip held out superbly! He does sleep on his front, so while i wouldnt expect the back to be very wet, i would assume some of the wee would of soaked up there, but it was bone dry at the back. Very impressed! Defo found my nappy! They have still only been through the wash 3 times, so im hoping for improvement on absorbancy yet :D

Well done megan on sleeping, lol. FInn seems to have reclaimed his 2am feed :( He is just all over the place at the minute, never know what to expect from him. He slept through on holiday...Cant he go back to that lol.

Gem, i don't know how you manage to stay so calm about it. When FOB doesn't answer the phone to me i keep ringing and ringing, eventually turning to a fb torrent of abuse! :dohh: i need to take a leaf out of your book.

Yay for flips!

We've all got the four month sleep regression to look forward to yet! Eeeeek!

Gem, i don't know how you manage to stay so calm about it. When FOB doesn't answer the phone to me i keep ringing and ringing, eventually turning to a fb torrent of abuse! :dohh: i need to take a leaf out of your book.

Yay for flips!

Noooo I wanna dont want a regression

I think Albert is going through it already - waking every 2 hours!

our house in on rightmove if you wanna see

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31144280.html

Your house is lovely!

Thanks hun, I dont wanna move
Oh isnt impressed with the pics, he said there is to much clutter about but I pointed out there is stuff everywhere with 3 people and a cat living here

How's things going with FOB Scampie? Have you heard from him much?

I think we have forgotten who he is, lol. I text him a couple of times to ask if he was gonna come see them before we went on holiday but i got no reply. He then remembered how to text just after we had set off, saying he had left some money at his mums for finn. Thats the first time he has text me. I just replied we have already left. He replied all nicey nicey as if he was a saint for leaving some money, but i completely ignored him. I text him a few weeks back (as he wont answer the phone to me) And told him im not going to keep making excuses for him and im not going to keep trying to arrange for him to see his kids and that now its down to him to make the effort. Well its been 4 weeks now. Of all the people Finn sees, he is the one he sees least frequently. He did get a text off me Thursday saying itll be 4 weeks tomorrow, bravo daddy! Needless to say he didnt reply to that, lol. Sam asked yesterday when he was going to come round, so i said do you want to ring him and ask, to which he replied, nah ill just see him when i see him im not that worried. I just hope he meant it. Bollocks to that twat, lol

On a brighter note...Our night time flip held out superbly! He does sleep on his front, so while i wouldnt expect the back to be very wet, i would assume some of the wee would of soaked up there, but it was bone dry at the back. Very impressed! Defo found my nappy! They have still only been through the wash 3 times, so im hoping for improvement on absorbancy yet :D

Well done megan on sleeping, lol. FInn seems to have reclaimed his 2am feed :( He is just all over the place at the minute, never know what to expect from him. He slept through on holiday...Cant he go back to that lol.

^ Exactly. I don't understand men like this. Does he not have a heart? How can he not miss your boys???? And if he does, then how can he live with himself knowing he isn't making an effort. He is missing out on them so much.. his loss! :growlmad:

Well done Megan! I bet you feel like a new woman today Jess lol

Lovely house Missy. How on earth to you keep that couch clean??? Is it material or leather? I have a cream material one and it needs cleaning so badly... although I want a new one asap! :D

Yay for flips!

Noooooo.. don't say that :hissy: Not listening... la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

LMao./ Im with susie! Not happenin here either :D

I keep my calm cos if i go nuts at him, he likes to make me out to be some fruit cake and obsessive. SO i dont give him the opportunity. He would then use it to excuse himself somehow for not seeing them. This way, its entirely down to him, and he has no1 but himself to blame :D Plus i dont give 2 fucks about him and dont want him anywhere near me, lol.

LMao./ Im with susie! Not happenin here either :D

I keep my calm cos if i go nuts at him, he likes to make me out to be some fruit cake and obsessive. SO i dont give him the opportunity. He would then use it to excuse himself somehow for not seeing them. This way, its entirely down to him, and he has no1 but himself to blame :D Plus i dont give 2 fucks about him and dont want him anywhere near me, lol.

:D I think you handle things really well :hugs:

Do Rhys and Finn grab their bits when they're naked?

No not yet, im not looking forward to when he does
Its the start of a life time obsession with their penis

Agh someone is coming to look at the house today and it went on right move this morning

I am on my own with Rhys I need to tidy up gonna get no chance and Im stressed

Tell them to look round with their eyes closed Missy...Problem solved :D

Thanks Susie! A few years back i think i would have battered him by noiw, lol.

No bits grabbing here fortunately! Is A turning into a little willy grabber already? DOnt think Finn can get past his belly, lol. Maybe i should show him where it is in the mirror :rofl:

Lovely house Missy. How on earth to you keep that couch clean??? Is it material or leather? I have a cream material one and it needs cleaning so badly... although I want a new one asap! :D

Its a material one, its quite good comes up clean if you put the covers in the wash

Poppy won't go to sleep on my chest anymore. :( It used to be her favourite sleeping position. She now prefers to lie on her back spread out, with her arms and lega all over the place. I'm gonna miss her sleeping on my chest though....

A grabs his willy and pulls it so it pings back! He's obsessed. Just hope he learns to keep it in his pants, unlike his dad! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->