The Ramblers

She is also starting to like sleeping in our bed a little too much :haha:

I know that feeling ive given up trying to get megan back to sleep at 5 in her basket as she wont settle unless shes in bed with us:dohh:! ive done it myself!

I love the cuddles though:blush:

Your house is lovely missy! wish i had one! think if i stomp my feet i might get one lol!

Think megan needs changing! shes rippling her swing! lol:haha:

Megan is always pulling on her ears! shes gonna end up with some right big tabs! lol

Oooh im off on a random night out ladies :D Last minute night outs r always the best...WOooo! Im really excited, lol, but regretting the hangover already :lol:

I know that feeling ive given up trying to get megan back to sleep at 5 in her basket as she wont settle unless shes in bed with us:dohh:! ive done it myself!

I love the cuddles though:blush:

Your house is lovely missy! wish i had one! think if i stomp my feet i might get one lol!

Think megan needs changing! shes rippling her swing! lol:haha:

We let Poppy get in bed with us every morning after her 6.30am feed. She goes back to sleep until about 9.30am then so it's great. Although when hubbie goes back to work on Monday I'll have to use those few hours to get things done before she wakes for the day. I do love the cuddles too though. :D

Eyes like dinner plates and gurning his tits off. Could have been nerves though i suppose :shrug:

Eyes like dinner plates and gurning his tits off. Could have been nerves though i suppose :shrug:

:haha: Probably on drugs.... Although I wouldn't really know. I don't think I've ever been around anyone who has taken drugs. Well I mean around someone who I know has taken drugs, or someone who is so obviously off their face on drugs. I'm so innocent :angelnot::angelnot::angelnot::angelnot::angelnot:

Did anyone else think that yound lad was on drugs on x factor?

Absolutely! Thats what i said to my mum, who disagreed and suggested the lick lipping was down to nerves, then gave me a rather disconcerted look! His eyes and lick lipping was all a bit much x

The night turned out a half disaster, but ended well, but ill tell that story at a later date.

Hope every1 has had a good evening, cos i happen to have forgotten the last page which i just sat and read. Bloody sambuka! Im so gonna regret this in the morning, lol x

i didnt see that one! Thought the bloke singing mika was hilarious! What posses them to go on that show whem they know they carnt sing! Must be mad!

Haha susie, being pregnant was my naughty step and i'm a good girl now :)

Haha gem, that's exactly the conversation i had with my mum. Followed by me commenting on the stupid storyline of the kids high on LSD in casualty. Lots of eye rolling from mum :haha:

Don't forget girls, xfactor is on again tonight!

I'm here jo! :hugs:

Aww the weathers pants today:growlmad: carn;t do anything when its raining!

Ive managed to drag oh round meadowhall kicking and screaming lol! (if you don't know meadowhall its a massive shopping centre!) he says hes not talking to me now! awww peace! lol

Hows everyones day?

Hope you aint suffering too much gem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"