The Ramblers

Yeh it doesnt seem to matter how well he sleeps at night. Seems the more i get the more knackered i feel.

Now getting snuggled in!

Night girlies!

OMG! I cant believe it, lol. FOB has actually managed to shock me. His bird is 8 weeks pregnant, lol. Not sure why im shocked, he is gettin good at this baby thing, lol. And he wasnt cheating on me....Now thats funny, cos we split up 7 weeks ago, lol.

My new facebook status :D

Anyone in need of a sperm donor? Highly fertile and no fear of him turning up on your doorstep wanting contact. So long as your baby doesnt inherit his "twat" gene your good to go!

Anyone in need of a sperm donor? Highly fertile and no fear of him turning up on your doorstep wanting contact. So long as your baby doesnt inherit his "twat" gene your good to go!

:haha:

what an arse fob is! think he needs the snip! there will be an infestation of his babies if he carries on at this rate!

at least your well shut of him! you sons need stable enviroments not him showing up when he feels like it! don't want them turning out like him!

you can give more love to both of them than he ever would be able to!

OMG! I cant believe it, lol. FOB has actually managed to shock me. His bird is 8 weeks pregnant, lol. Not sure why im shocked, he is gettin good at this baby thing, lol. And he wasnt cheating on me....Now thats funny, cos we split up 7 weeks ago, lol.

The government should force men like him to get the snip! What an idiot Scampie!!! I'm really annoyed, and I don't even know the knob.

Are you okay? I know you don't give a sh*t about him anymore, but you must still be really annoyed/hurt. :hugs: x

:haha:

what an arse fob is! think he needs the snip! there will be an infestation of his babies if he carries on at this rate!

at least your well shut of him! you sons need stable enviroments not him showing up when he feels like it! don't want them turning out like him!

you can give more love to both of them than he ever would be able to!

:haha: exactly what I said!

I'm knackered this morning... Poppy decided to wake up for a feed at 2.30am!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I can't believe it; she has been sleeping through since she was 4 weeks old!

Do you think this could be the beginnings of the four month sleep regression?? Or her milk not filling her up enough overnight anymore?

I genuinley dont actually seem to care, lol. So long as he keeps payin for them, he can do whatever the fuck he likes. Would be nice for them to see him, but im starting to think they are better off not seeing him if its gonna be a 5 weekly thing.

I have found feeding Finn loads in the few hours before bed makes him sleep through :D On the nights he falls asleep without having his full bottle, he wakes up. Lets hope thats what it is anyway, its something to work with! He still gets up between 6 and 7 though :(

I dont want to think about sleep regression. Think teething might be setting in. He is really dribbly, and chewing more than he did. Also a couple of runny poos yesterday, all over our nice flips :( He has been warned, any more runny poos and itll be ebay cheapies for him! He is still quite cheery though, so dunno really. Have any of you thought about investing in an amber necklace?

Uh oh... sounds like growth sput to me susie!

Oh gem, what a dick. Sounds just like A's dad! If she's 8 weeks, she conceived 6 weeks ago x

I genuinley dont actually seem to care, lol. So long as he keeps payin for them, he can do whatever the fuck he likes. Would be nice for them to see him, but im starting to think they are better off not seeing him if its gonna be a 5 weekly thing.

I have found feeding Finn loads in the few hours before bed makes him sleep through :D On the nights he falls asleep without having his full bottle, he wakes up. Lets hope thats what it is anyway, its something to work with! He still gets up between 6 and 7 though :(

I dont want to think about sleep regression. Think teething might be setting in. He is really dribbly, and chewing more than he did. Also a couple of runny poos yesterday, all over our nice flips :( He has been warned, any more runny poos and itll be ebay cheapies for him! He is still quite cheery though, so dunno really. Have any of you thought about investing in an amber necklace?

Poppy had her usual 7/8oz's at 10.30 pm.....usually this is enough to fill her up overnight until 6.30 but not last night! :shrug: She is teething though so it could have been her teeth that woke her, which made her want a feed.

It does sound like Finn is starting to teeth... Poppy has been the same for weeks although like Finn she is still really cheerful; I think I can actually see a tooth starting to pop through too.

I'm gonna have a little read up about Amber necklaces.. :)

I reckon natural parenting might have some info. I dont know much about them other than they are magical :D

Actually Dopey... you might be right about it being a growth spurt! :dohh:

Amber is meant to be good. I'm ordering me and a matching ones :)

Susie - the growth spurt and any sleep regression are linked so fingers crossed it doesn't last long!

theres some cheap on ebay.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330456414221&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Amber is meant to be good. I'm ordering me and a matching ones :)

Susie - the growth spurt and any sleep regression are linked so fingers crossed it doesn't last long!

:hugs: Yep fingers crossed! Legs crossed! And I just tried to cross my toes but it's not happening! :haha:

I posted in NP asking for recommendations... there's a lot of artificial amber which will do bugger all!

Morning all

Scampie Sorry bout FOB what a twat

MIL has bought Rhys a little rubber ring, cant wait to to take him swimming

Ah right. These ones are real baltic amber apparently. They are from an ebay top rated seller.

Thanks Missy! Its the poor lil babies i feel bad for x

hey guys how it goin??

me not too good:( i had sore head for about 7 days now and on sunday night i had a seizure my first in 4 years :( been so depressed since and not been abit well neither since my oh had to stay off to help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->