The Ramblers

Aw janny, sorry to hear you've not been well. Really takes it out of you doesn't it! :flower:

hey guys how it goin??

me not too good:( i had sore head for about 7 days now and on sunday night i had a seizure my first in 4 years :( been so depressed since and not been abit well neither since my oh had to stay off to help me

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon Janny :)

I deserve a medal! Just been to Sainsburys and I actually managed to walk past the man giving out free samples of cake! :happydance:

I've also been taking Poppy out for 2 one-hour walks everyday since Sunday! I feel slimmer already :rofl: Sooo I also went and bought some new dresses... because I am doing so well, of course! :winkwink: Any excuse to buy clothes :haha:

What's everyone up to today?

Oh I have the HV coming for a visit tomorrow.. not heard from her since Poppy was 2 weeks old. Is anyone else having another visit from HV?

what are amber necklaces ment to do??:blush:
i keep hearing about them but havent got a clue what they are!

no i havent seen the hv since megan was 3 weeks and wont see her again unless i make the effort!! not that i want to see one!

oh dear janny hope you feel better soon!:hugs:

I think HV's are pretty useless (well the ones i've spoken too are) :shrug:

I deserve a medal! Just been to Sainsburys and I actually managed to walk past the man giving out free samples of cake! :happydance:
I've also been taking Poppy out for 2 one-hour walks everyday since Sunday! I feel slimmer already :rofl: Sooo I also went and bought some new dresses... because I am doing so well, of course! :winkwink: Any excuse to buy clothes :haha:

Oh I have the HV coming for a visit tomorrow.. not heard from her since Poppy was 2 weeks old. Is anyone else having another visit from HV?

yey susie! that deffinately deserves some new clothes!:haha:

yeah it sure does take it out of ya.... i forgot how scary it was too ... i just worried it will happen again when alone with jared :( thing is i always freak out and never sit down

yep same here! they all contradict each other!

i dont listen!

yey susie! that deffinately deserves some new clothes!:haha:

Yep! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

yeah it sure does take it out of ya.... i forgot how scary it was too ... i just worried it will happen again when alone with jared :( thing is i always freak out and never sit down

Are there any warning signs that one is about to happen?? You should have someone on speed-dial ready for when you feel like one is coming??

Ive been doing well as well. Ive been emptying the shelves of bacon and cheese in order to help those with no will power! Do i deserve dresses?

Ooooh the dreaded HV :O We dont get a visit either.

I just told dad about FOB having another baby. He actually sounded angry. I havent heard him angry in years!

We are off to get weighed. Im gonna guess 17lb 3. Place your bets now, lol x

Aww just read your post Janny. That must have been awful for you. DO you have any neighbours close by who you are close to?

Last time I asked the HV for advice, I went on and on for ages about formula and Poppy's routine.. and then said , "What do you think?".. her answer? .... "It's up to you" <---- errr yeah thanks for that valuable piece of advice you muppet!

Although I did see her jogging round the park so at least she lives up to her name! :haha:

Mmmmm Scampie, I reckon, 17lb.2oz! And yes you do deserve dresses.... wait... wait... did you say cheese and bacon? NOOOO NO DRESSES FOR YOU! Until you succumb to the delights of lettuce leaves! :sulk:

There is no delight in a lettuce leaf. Not unless its the crunch to my burger or the garnish to myceaser dressing and croutons

Scampie I am going guess 17lb 4oz

I should have a dress cos I have not had a kitkat chunky in a month

Rhys hasnt rolled since so I think its a fluke, Hee seems to wanna sit up more he keeps trying to push himself up. He is outside the french windons in the pram (in the shade)
he likes being outside

There is no delight in a lettuce leaf. Not unless its the crunch to my burger or the garnish to myceaser dressing and croutons

I do love caesar salads.... mmmm, I want one...... quick change the subject! Peter Stringfellow in a thong, Peter Stringfellow in a thong...(eeeeuuuwwwww) phew that's better!

LOL! Ewewww!

Well we r all crap! I swore in front of all the babies when she told me how much he was, lol. Only a quick bloody hell, naughty me, lol.

Drumroll please...17lb 11 lol!

Hes a big boy isnt he haha, I thought I had a chunky Monkey

Haha! How much is rhys now? I could understand it if he ate loads, but he dont, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->