The Ramblers

mmm yes that happenes with Rhys and his little fat legs
I wonder sometimes if he can really sit up ok in it or is he just wedged in

LOL! Yep i so get this with Finn. The bloody age range is supposed to be 4 to 12 months. Hes grown out of it before he is supposed to be in it. At least he isnt getting wedged in his jumpy jumpy woo yet :D

Grr im selling nappies to make enough to buy more flips. Problem is, i had to go to the buy and sell section to list them. Now i ended up buying something....That doesnt help the paypal funds, lol!

Im getting random arm movements

??

Gem, does finn pay much attention to his 'jumpy jumpy woo' (love it haha) A has only just started looking at the lights. He has to have a cushion under his feet too haha

did you not watch the inbetweeners

Oh bugger off...DId i miss it again? Or have i just forgotten something in it, lol. It took me 3 attempts to watch it last time.

Finn loves his jumpyjumpywoo! He used to get angry at the bar on the front. He gets hold of it and tries to pull it to his mouth, then tries to move his mouth to it, then gets angry... MOUTH IS STILL EMPTY!!!! He has a good old bounce in it now as well. He can reach the floor with his tippietoes, seems to have more fun bouncing like that than with a pillow under him. He bounces then lifts his feet up, lol.

Lol, we r shit arent we. Thats the best show ever x

well ive not even been in bed an hour and megan has woke up wanting feeding! And i thought her waking at 12 was bad!

TIme for bed and inbetweeners :D Nighty night guys x

Me neither but i did get a lay in till 7:15, rofl. After a feed at 3am of course, lol.

Morning!!:wave:

shes had me up every hour last night! or at least it felt like it!:nope:

What you all upto today?
Think i'm going to take megan swimming she how she takes to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->