The Ramblers

Morning guys

I have a meeting with work today to find out if they will let me go part time
Wish me luck

Thanks Jess, I hope you can have an easy day as you didnt get much sleep

Afternoon all!

Poppy has decided that the only place she wants to nap is on our bed. It seems only a King Size bed will do for Princess Poppy. I put her in her dream swing-no sleep, I put her in her sit me up cosy-no sleep, I held her-no sleep, moses basket-no sleep :shrug: She just gives me a look of disgust as if to say "Do you seriously expect me to sleep in these conditions? Take me upstairs now you FOOL!" :haha:

Consequently I'm running upstairs every two mins to check she is ok! :)

Aw, bless her! Have you tried putting her down with a top you've worn? Could be she likes that she can smell you both? x

Aw, bless her! Have you tried putting her down with a top you've worn? Could be she likes that she can smell you both? x

Yeah but I caught her trying to eat it!

I think you're right though... it must be the smell she finds comforting. I suppose I don't mind her sleeping there but I'll have to get some of those side bar thingies (dont know what they are called) to make sure she doesnt roll out of the bed.

I also don't want her getting into the habit of only settling there.. but for now, nevermind :shrug: I just want her to be happy :D And she naps for much longer on our bed so I get a rest :haha:

Did you get A weighed Dopey?

Hello All

Good news I am going back to work in Dec 3 days a week in a new role, im so happy
Its a PA/Admin role

Hehe albert is trying to eat everything at the moment. His favourite is wet wipes :haha:

Do you mean bed guards? ;)

Nope, next weds i'll get him weighed. I only take him to write it in his baby book!

Bed guards! Thats it! :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh: :D

That's great news Missy. Are you looking forward to going back?

That's great missy! I want to go back to being a PA, i loved it and was REALLY good at it!

Yes I cant wait, as much as I love my little guy I need some adult conversation

ive tried the bum genius today and i love it!
Its far less bulky than the ebay cheapies!

Didn't manage to go swimming we got there and it was closed!

Glad you got what you wanted missy!

I have returnethed as well :D

Susie, your posts always make me actually laugh out loud! Its your own fault you know. After all you did give her the title of princess. She is only living up to your expectations :lol:

Really glad you got your hours sorted Missy! Bet its a relief for you to have it all sorted x

Havent tried BG's, but i love their flips. Cant wait to get me some more. Got 4 inserts on their way, then im gonna see if i win some covers on Ebay. If not im gonna get another day pack. No1 has asked about my nappies im selling on here :( Might have to Ebay those.

Jo, you have some pop ins dont u? If i send u one of my inserts, could you tell me if thats how they normally go, or if they are just a bit abused? After getting another one off here, and it being the same as the ones i got from Ebay, i wonder if thats just the way they go.

Evening all... It's been very quiet here tonight.

Well, Poppy has been a right little madam for the last few hours. She is getting too used to getting her own way now.

Took her for her usual 7-8pm walk; she loves being outdoors so much... she was smiling and giggling the whole walk.

I pass my sisters house on our walk and decided to pop in, but the minute I stepped through the door Poppy screeched the house down. So I took her back outside and she started laughing, then back in and she screeched again, then back out and she was laughing again.

My sister was trying to settle Poppy, saying "oh it's colic" (she thinks it is because it was early evening and Poppy was crying), but I know it's not. Poppy just does love being outside. And obviously colic is crying at the same time of night for three hours at a time. This isnt the case with Poppy; she just doesnt like being brought inside when she is enjoying the fresh air with her mummy :haha:

She is fast asleep now... only after an hour of restlessness... not only has she decided that she only wants to sleep in our bed, but also that she likes the palm of my hand pressed against her left cheek while she dozes off...:shrug: If I move it away, she opens her eyes. Seriously, it's a good job I love her so much!

I have returnethed as well :D

Susie, your posts always make me actually laugh out loud! Its your own fault you know. After all you did give her the title of princess. She is only living up to your expectations :lol:
Really glad you got your hours sorted Missy! Bet its a relief for you to have it all sorted x

Havent tried BG's, but i love their flips. Cant wait to get me some more. Got 4 inserts on their way, then im gonna see if i win some covers on Ebay. If not im gonna get another day pack. No1 has asked about my nappies im selling on here :( Might have to Ebay those.

Jo, you have some pop ins dont u? If i send u one of my inserts, could you tell me if thats how they normally go, or if they are just a bit abused? After getting another one off here, and it being the same as the ones i got from Ebay, i wonder if thats just the way they go.

:haha: I know... I've created a monster :haha:

Haha it appears you really have! But a beautiful one x

I think it could be early night tonight. Will be the first time ive been asleep before 11:45 in a bloody long time x

Thankyou Scampie .... she is snoring away but I'm sure Poppy would also say thankyou for the compliment.

You should definitly get an early night if you can. I've been going to bed early the last few nights, but I am just as tired in the morning :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->