The Ramblers

LOL! Lets hope no1 sees that 1. How do you explain why your mum was photographing your foof, lol!

Ive figured out how to get away with putting finn in a pink flip. Im gonna get one for night time so no1 knows, lmao!

Have you seen the custom nappies that say 'real men wear pink' on the bum?

i Give up I cant get the coil for love nor money

I am gonna have to go on the pill again and I really dont want too, but I gotta have sex lol

My doctor wont do it and I have to wait 2 weeks for an app at the coil clinic and then they will only do it after my next period which could be anyting up to 6 months in my case

I see why the unplanned preg rates are so high

Nah i havent jo. I keep trying to get sam into hot pink jumpers, lol. He wont have it :D

Just bought my pink flip, lol! Finns gonna love it x

Thats a pain in the ass Missy! How come your doc wont do it?

My doctor wont do it and I have to wait 2 weeks for an app at the coil clinic and then they will only do it after my next period which could be anyting up to 6 months in my case

I see why the unplanned preg rates are so high

You never know Missy... you might not have to wait 6 months for a period.

Why don't you want to go on the pill?

I need to take my laptop in for repair tomorrow.... needs a few keys replacing and a new battery. Ive been putting it off for ages as I hate being without a computer. :( :( :( I hope it takes days to fix rather than weeks! :growlmad:

Ah right i see missy!

WHAT! taking a laptop in for new battery and keys, lol! You would probably pay half the price to do it urself :D

Ah right i see missy!

WHAT! taking a laptop in for new battery and keys, lol! You would probably pay half the price to do it urself :D

It's covered under the insurance I pay... so I may as well get it done. I bashed it against the table by accident a few months ago and it cracked so that needs fixing too. I have insurance on it because I break laptops constantly... this is my SIXTH in three years!!!! So I took out insurance on this one :D

I may cry handing it over... how sad :rofl: When my last few broke, I just went out and bought a new laptop within a couple of hours. Will just have to wait for this to be repaired.

6 in 3 years? What do you do with them? Play football? :haha:

I couldn't cope without my phone. It's basically a computer!

yeah it sure does take it out of ya.... i forgot how scary it was too ... i just worried it will happen again when alone with jared :( thing is i always freak out and never sit down

Are there any warning signs that one is about to happen?? You should have someone on speed-dial ready for when you feel like one is coming??

yeah there warning signs only couple seconds tho , and i dont have a clue what im at

One just broke one day and I didnt bother getting it repaired because I wanted a pink one, two I dropped, one I knocked a glass of water over, another I knocked a glass of wine over, and this is my sixth :blush:

yeah it sure does take it out of ya.... i forgot how scary it was too ... i just worried it will happen again when alone with jared :( thing is i always freak out and never sit down

Are there any warning signs that one is about to happen?? You should have someone on speed-dial ready for when you feel like one is coming??

yeah there warning signs only couple seconds tho , and i dont have a clue what im at

How you feeling hun

Lmao! Thats why i prefer desktops. I can spill drinks on my keyboard and then hang it upside down to dry and all is good again :D I have backup computer parts in the garage for if anything drastic happened, lol! Id be back online in 20 mins tops. Mind you, now sam has a lappy, id be back in the switch of a button x

I really need to make a new pc. Mines old and lame now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->