The Ramblers

I always use my phone at night! and my morning wake ups (passes the time and stops me falling to sleep!)
Thats why there are never any spaces between my writing as it wont do enter!

There wasn't much gold there at all i couldnt believe it! i had a little braclet that i wasn't even sure if it was gold and i got £22.00 for that! it looked like one of them cheapo ones you get from argos for a tenner!

Thats it now im gonna go and raid mi mum and nans house!! (no gold is safe!):haha: lol

aww poor albert i hope he cheers up soon! It will soon be bedtime!

I'm dreading her jabs they told me she gets 3 this time! As if 2 isnt enough.
Think they just like to upset them.

The second one seemed to sting him loads. The HV took ages to get it in because it was a struggle to keep his leg still, he's just too bloody strong!

Ha ha jess. hope you find lots more gold! dopey hope A is okay now x

anyone else think freeview is pants! Theirs never anything decent to watch!

I've got virgin and that's pants too!

How is poppy's sleeping susie?

I'm now a bnb addict - not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing haha

Freeview is pants, but then so is sky! Ive never had it, except when i had sky freeview and found sam watching sky1 one day. Then realised i had somehow got a months free trial of sky minus movies and sports. Thing is with sky, you spend more time flicking through the channels than watching them. You find something that seems ok, but think you will keep lookin for soimething better. WHen you get to the end of the channels and have found nothing, you cant remember what it was you found which was ok, lol!

Have you got a Virgin bundle Jo? Im paying £34 for 20 meg bb and phone, no tv. Theres a thing on apparently which my bro found on the martin lewis site, SIgn up to virgin and get £169 cash back or something. If its not just for new customers im gonna change my net to 10meg, then add a tv package. Shouldnt be much more than what im paying now, plus ill get cash back worth approximately 5 months worth.

Poor lil Albert. Is he asleep yet?

I think ive got finn back into falling asleep on his own in his cot...WOohoo! And he has slept through again the last 2 nights. (Sorry Jess) I read a few pages of the baby whisperer sleep book and the little bits i read seem to have helped loads. It suggests taking day times in 3 steps. Food, play, sleep. Which i always did play, food sleep. It apparently teaches them not to rely on a bottle to sleep, and so far he is actually sleeping longer in the day and much more frequently. It says as soon as they first show any sign of sleep, get them to go down. The minute he rubs his eye, or looks slightly tired i stick his dummy in and cuddle him off and he is on about 5 sleeps a dau now and so much happier for it. Started today putting him down without him being asleep, and its worked :D It suggests you shouldnt rock them to sleep as they will associate it with sleep. Easier said than done cos since we got back from holiday, i know that wouldnt of worked untill today. Think i might have to read some more of that book, lol.

Now off to list about 100 items of clothes...Grrr!

Long post!

we have sky upstairs and virgin downstairs, although i dont watch much of either. I prob only watch an hour of tv a day... i used to love watching dvds but dont realy get a chance to watch films much now. poppy woke up again at 3am dopey. we had to feed her and let her in our bed. Not tha+ she slept straight away...she lay there giggling and trying to roll over until 5am!

Yeah i've got a package (that's what he said) i think it's 30 or 40 quid for phone, broadband and tv. Then i got a cheap deal with my mobile too.

A is asleep now, he went off quite easily in the end. That's interesting about eat, play, sleep. I do it the opposite too. But Albert just falls asleep when he's tired, no matter what we're doing! At night, because we co sleep, as soon as he stirs he gets a boob in his mouth and goes straight back to sleep again haha.

Susie, albert does that to me at 6am every day and i just open one eye and rub his chest to get it back to sleep :)

Yeh you see finn doesnt ever just go to sleep. He doesnt like to be laying down so it doesnt happen, lol. You have to put him to bed. Finn simply gets up at 6am every day, lol. Theres no rubbing chests for extra sleep!

Its taken me since bloody 5pm to iron/photo all that shit! Its finally listed. If it doesnt get me enough for another day pack of flips ill be pissed!

Think there were more flips in the buy and sell section earlier. I'm stalking the debates threads haha, it's my late night guilty pleasure :haha:

Off i go to buy and sell, lol! I havent even come across the debates section yet! Perhaps im to placid for such a place. Is that another way of sayinf im to busy not giving a shit...??? lol. Did you see my post asking you if i could send you a pop in the other day Jo? lol.

Hehe it's great when you can't sleep! I've been discussing advertising, vaccinations, gcses in sex, sexuality and aliens!

Haha nope, i missed that! Is there something wrong with it?

Lmao! Im gonna have to find that section! I do like a mass debate late at night :D

I asked you if i could send you a pop in to check how shitty they were. I bought 6 from ebay and they felt a bit rough. I then bought another from here and it was the same. I knew you had some, so thought if i send you an insert with a reply envelope you could tell me how shitty they are, thats if you dont mind x I wouldnt want to sell them on here as shit if they normally go like tht, and wouldnt want to sell them without warning if they are shit!

Mine are pretty rough! Do they fluff up when tumbled? Don't mind checking it out for you though :thumbup:

Lmao @ mass debate late at night! Pun intended?

Was intended! But whats more tragic is ive only managed that once since FOB left me, lol. Bloody tragic isnt it! Its ok though. Ex ex has declared his boredom for having a gf and left her, so the dry patch wont last forever. He is just waiting for the go ahead, lol.

They do seem alot better since i washed out the soap smell from them and tumbled them, but still rough. I can probably send it second class, with a return envelope for 50p. WOuld you mind? If i send you the worst one i have then you can tell me what you think. Really dont wanna sell them on here if they are not up to standard x

Hehe i have albert in bed with me so that would just be wrong :sick: and i've left my instruments somewhere. I've moved house 4 times in 18 months so god knows where they are!

Yeah that's cool :)

Thanks muchly!

Yes mine have changed draws a few times, gone from boxes from draws though, so thats a promotion!

Would you mind pming me ur addy so i can send you one? Ill get them to weigh it if i cant send as a normal letter, then ill put in another envelope. ready paid, so all you have to do is stick it ib and send it back. It would be muchly appreciated x

Dont think i can come to the baby show either. Mum is workin when sam leaves school, id happily bring finn, but i just know id get so losyt, plus there is no way i can be back at sams school by 3:15

Morning

Susie my smear test came back normal

Weather is pants here today, so bored

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back