The Ramblers

Oh is mad on computers to Scampie, he has his desktop and I pad and then ive got the macbook which I nicked off him lol so I wouldnt be gone for long

I love the mac book cos he has split the hard drive so you can have it as windows or Mac

Yeh i was gonna go for a dual boot system and have linux aswell so i could play about with it more. But then i realised i barely have time to lift a cheek to fart, so didnt bother, lol.

Haha Gem, the things I wish I could do

I wish I could eat a meal in piece and have a lie in but those days are deffo gone haha

Yeh i was gonna go for a dual boot system and have linux aswell so i could play about with it more. But then i realised i barely have time to lift a cheek to fart, so didnt bother, lol.

:shy:

No idea what that means!

You really need to prioritise your free time Scampie... the lifting of ones arse cheek to fart is very important! Make time for it... at least once a day!

:shy:

No idea what that means!

You really need to prioritise your free time Scampie... the lifting of ones arse cheek to fart is very important! Make time for it... at least once a day!

:rofl:

i feel like crap, just so depressed i think it must have all happened coz of pnd and tiredness now i stressed with this it doesnt help......:(.

Morning ladies. I got 7 hours sleep! 7 whole hours, lol! Good job as we having swimming lessons at mummys nap time today, lol.

Anyone doing anything exciting today?

I'm taking A for his jabs and then going for a costa coffee. That's if i have the guts to leave the house today!

morning!

I'm off to sell some of my gold see if i can get some money to buy more nappies with!!

Aww wish i could get 7 hours! megans only done that a hanful of times!

Hope the injections go well jo.
How you getting on with the fenugreek? is your supply okay now?

I took it for two days (it made me smell funny) and it's back up now! I had A attached to my boobs pretty much all day and that helped too!

I'm getting a nappy today, whooop! You guys need to get on to the customs :)

Lol, i think im spending enough making a simple stash, lol. Who said fluff was cheaper??? lol.

Ive got to speak to the docs about finns jabs. I rung the docs when he was 5 days old and they misheard his name and put him down as jamie finnley. The confusion that has caused is rediculous! Everything now comes through for jamie finnley, even after ive told them jamie doesnt exist, lol.

Have either of you seen this seller on Ebay?

https://stores.ebay.co.uk/BUBBLYBOTTS

She seems to sell alot of ex display nappies.

Have either of you seen this seller on Ebay?

https://stores.ebay.co.uk/BUBBLYBOTTS

She seems to sell alot of ex display nappies.

I know what you mean about its ment to be cheaper! i think ive spent more than what i would have on sposies!!

Yeah ive seen her! she seems to do alot of poppers though and i'm a fan of aplix as you get a better fit i think!

Well ive been to weigh my gold in and i got £172.00!!!:happydance: their was only a few broken bits and a chain! I was in shock when she told me how much!

Wow jess. Thats great that you got that much. im gonna try and get some money for my old gold. i only wear my wedding and engagement ring now and they are white gold so any jewellry i buy in future will be. I want my laptop back! Hate using my phone!

Afternoon girlies. Jess, that's brilliant. I've only got a few old chains so i'd probably get 20p haha.

I always use my phone susie, it's why my spelling and grammar is always so shit. Nd it's why i miss posts all the time!

A has been rubbish since his jabs. What a whinger haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->