The Ramblers

Glad ur results were all good missy.

Im sitting here putting off going to FOB's mum's. WOnder how much she knows about her precious little sons recent antics, and how much more she will know by the time i leave, lol. I couldnt tell her, lol. I dont wanna be the one to finnish her off!

Need to go to tesco and spend my £10 off voucher as it runs out today, but i thik ill go after i pick sam up then get a maccy ds as well for dinner :D Lazy morning x

I am so bored

What do you all do with your Los
I try not to have the Tv on in the day cos he likes it to much

We like tp play folding the washing, lol. Stick him on the floor with his nappy off an his change mat covered with a blanket, then waft the washing over him before folding it, he loves that game, lol. We put our nursery rhyme cd on while we clean the kitchen and he laughs at me dancing and singing, lol. Also started swimming lessons yesterday which he really enjoyed. Other than that i just sit and chat to him while he gnaws on toys, lol. He loves supermaning round the room as well and being chucked in the air. He is having his face tickled by my hair at the min, lol. I just lean over him so its just touching his face, then shake my head.

His new favourite place to be is in his walker. He sits in it for ages while im cleanin and i just wheel him around with me, lol.

I wish I could get a walker we havent got the room till we move

Im not entirely sure i have the room, lol. Im dreading christmas! WHat will i do with it all :s

Ive just called FOB and he actually answered! I just said i hear congratulations are in order, then laughed at him so hard, lol! He didnt appear amused, but what can he say. APparently he is coming Sunday. WIll he, wont he, place your bets now. Im thinking the odds for him not turning up wont even get you your money back, lol. Ill give 20-1 on him turning up though :D

I am gonna go with no, sorry Scampie

I have just been thinking we are never gonna be able to afford another baby, makes me so sad to think I will never be pregnant again and for Rhys to be on his own

Yay missy! Im glad the result came back clear! As for what do i do with poppy.... i read to her lots, go for lots of walks, we play hide and seek (i hide in the room while talking to her and she looks for me) we put music on and dance, she watches me cook and clean while i talk her through what i am doing, i introduce her to one of her teddies everyday and we name him and talk about him etc. the trick is to keep it varied to keep them stimulated! if pops gets bored i take her to a diff room so she has new things to look a+ x

I am gonna go with no, sorry Scampie

I have just been thinking we are never gonna be able to afford another baby, makes me so sad to think I will never be pregnant again and for Rhys to be on his own

I know what you mean. im the same...i definitly want pops to have a sister or brother. I am hoping that perhaps its less expensive with your second as you have lots already (nursery furniture, some toys, bath, lots of little things that add up in cost) particularly if you have babies close together or if they are the same gender. I would like to think that in a couple of years we could afford another one.

Scampie, im going to be positive and say fob wil come round sunday. :D X

Thats why I want another boy Susie if we were to have another but Oh is 41 next Month

Have you got your laptop back

We like tp play folding the washing, lol. Stick him on the floor with his nappy off an his change mat covered with a blanket, then waft the washing over him before folding it, he loves that game, lol. We put our nursery rhyme cd on while we clean the kitchen and he laughs at me dancing and singing, lol. Also started swimming lessons yesterday which he really enjoyed. Other than that i just sit and chat to him while he gnaws on toys, lol. He loves supermaning round the room as well and being chucked in the air. He is having his face tickled by my hair at the min, lol. I just lean over him so its just touching his face, then shake my head.

His new favourite place to be is in his walker. He sits in it for ages while im cleanin and i just wheel him around with me, lol.

megan loves this too!! she has some right little giggles!
She also loves to be giged up and down on her changing mat! I just try different things and toys to try entertain the little madam!
Its alot easier now that she is noticing things and can grab before she used to get bored easily!

gem someones selling a flip on nappy section! thought i would tell you incase you dint see it! (its in that thread you created!)

Thats why I want another boy Susie if we were to have another but Oh is 41 next Month

Have you got your laptop back

No i'm on my phone Missy....they said it could take up to 28 days for my laptop to get fixed :( not good! although at least im getting loads done around the house!

does your OH want another child missy? I Think my hubbie would be happy with just poppy.

my oh said he didn't want anymore but now hes slowly coming round to the idea!
I think we would want another girl if i did get pg. wont happen for a while though got to see if we can afford it yet!

He has said he doesnt want anymore but when I thought I was Preg the other day he quite liked the idea

We deffo cant have anymore for at least 4 years cos I cant afford 2 sets of nursey fees

You o know you get up to 70pct of your nursery fees paid dont you missy?

Im so fucking angry! I can deal with him leaving me, finding out he was cheating behind my back and getting his ex pregnant, but today he has royally pissed me off! Went to his mums and before we left, asked her for the money he left there for the kids when we went on holiday. Well the twat has only taken it, telling his mum he will give it to us when he saw us that weekend! She was gobsmacked when i told her i hadnt seen him for 5 weeks. I could knock him out right now i swear! It was £300 bloody quid! Ive sent him an abusive message telling him i dont give a fuck what time he finnishes work tonight, i want that money on my doorstep! Thats £600 he is now behind! Im so fucking angry right now!!!!!!! I felt so sorry for his poor mum, having to explain it and then feeling guilty. She apologised to me for everything he is doing, but its not her faukt bless her. I think she is worried about me not taking the kids to see her, but i wouldnt do that bless her x

Oh gem what a scumbag. I'd say speak to CSA but he probably wouldn't have to pay much because of the other kis and a new one on the way. I hope he comes through for you at the weekend. K doesn't pay anything for A and owes me money anyway so i know how it feels. I don't understand how men can think that's ok :nope:

Yes im good. Thanks ladies! Anger over, lol. Well sort of. If the money was never there i wouldnt be so pissed off. I just spoke to him. APparently he saw no reason to leave it there as he was going to bring it to us. Yet he knows we go to his mums every week and he has had the money almost 3 weeks but hasnt turned up with it. Only reason we havent been to his mums for 2 weeks is cos of our holiday and then we had colds last week. His reason was utter bullshit! Apparently he is bringing it tomorrow morning. The way i look at it, once he handed that money over to his mum, it was then finn and sams, not his, and he pretty much stole it from them by lying to his mum to get his filthy little mits on it!

Your right about the CSA Jo. He also does price work, so even though he can easily earn £800 a week, he can then also easily earn £200 a week should he choose to do so. The minute that CSA letter lands on his door step he would suddenly be on a £200 week!

Time for me and Finn to get in the bath with a glass of wine and our new rubber duckies, lol!

well at least if you go to the csa your at least gonna get summat! He sounds like a knob. Stealing off his own kids its disgusting. Hope your okay hun.

Why does Finn appear to be asleep...Like night time asleep, lol. He has been soundo since about 5 :S Time to poke the lil chicken x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->