The Ramblers

A's half of my room is humphrey's corner. Will be when i move too :)

I was Just wondering cos I call Dopey Jo and Scampie Gem
You and Jess are easy Susie :haha:
I thought it was maybe cos my name is abit unusual

Do your Los rooms have themes, If I ever get Rhys his own room its gonna be blue and cars, I got him a cute cot mobile today cheap from the next outlet was meant to be £25 down to £14

I like your name! I'll call you whatever you would like to be called. I draw a line at "Your Highness" though.

Poppy's room has a butterfly and flower theme, not OTT though... it's pink and white with butterflies on the walls and butterfly accessories like shelves, cot mobile, cushion, lampshade. :D

Their rooms sound really nice, Poppys sounds really pretty
I like pink for a girl, but not bright more pastel

Thank god its friday, I wanna win the euro millions

sorry missy i always put gem and jo as its quicker than writing their username!:blush:
I'm lazy! ill call you Eliese if you want its only one letter more that your username!
Megan hasn't got a theme at all in her room :cry: I'm not aloud to change the decore as i'm renting!
When we get out own place its gonna be a girlie room! I love pink!:blush:

Yeah i agree with jo id wait for a day or two.

I will try and wait a few days, Oh is just to sexy lol

How are you guys finding the cloth nappies

sorry missy i always put gem and jo as its quicker than writing their username!:blush:
I'm lazy! ill call you Eliese if you want its only one letter more that your username!
Megan hasn't got a theme at all in her room :cry: I'm not aloud to change the decore as i'm renting!
When we get out own place its gonna be a girlie room! I love pink!:blush:

Yeah i agree with jo id wait for a day or two.

I love the fact that Poppy's room is pink because it's the only room with any colour in it; every other room in the house is neutral!

We just got a new deal on our mortgage, saving us a hundred pound a month. That'll come in so handy!:happydance:

thats a right saving susie! oooo the things you could buy!!
we tried to get a morgage but the repayments were over 600 a month! we couldn't afford it.

yeah im getting on well with the nappies! i'm figuring it out slowly!

Missy you are so randy! :haha: Stick to playing the trumpet and licking icecream for a few days!

When i got my mortgage it was 600 a month fixed for two years. When that finished it went down to 360. I wasted so much money :cry:

Can someone get me a boyfriend please? :)

thats a right saving susie! oooo the things you could buy!!
we tried to get a morgage but the repayments were over 600 a month! we couldn't afford it.

yeah im getting on well with the nappies! i'm figuring it out slowly!

Our mortgage was just under £700 a month... so it's great to be saving that £100! Everything helps....

Jess I'd never figure the nappies out. It seems really complicated.

I think the nappies are one of the best decisions i made regarding A. I know I'll never have to do a midnight run to Tesco if i run out! x

Ive always been highly sexed Susie, it didnt help when I was married I didnt get any

Houses are so expensive in Essex its mad, to rent a 2 bed flat costs £750

We can do piccies :D
https://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4828/dscf4272d.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He seems to like it :D All the bits can come off to use individually so its like 10 toys in 1 and all for £8 lol! SHould be alot more fun once he can crawl about on it x

How you doing now eliese? U see what i did??? Lol, :D Its only actually Jo i call by her name, and i dont really remembered when i started, lol. Jess and susie ive always called jess n susie cos its their username, lol. But u shall be eliese from now on x

Thats so cool Gem, is it as big as it looks
Did you blow it up

A three bed in the area my house (haha soon i hope!) is normally 650 or more. I've been lucky to find this one!

Its about 6foot square, lol. The bottom isnt inflatable but i blew up all the other bits. Now you can all see my mess, lol.

We r bein bad n ordering kebab lol.

We r defo doin good with our nappies. Got all we need now. Havent bought disposables in 3 months x

Scampie that is fab! If I got one of those it could hide the dust and bits on my floor.

Dopey what sort of man would you like? Have you seen the film Weird Science? We should all get together and make you a man.

Gem Finn looks so different in that pic to the other one, I think he looks a bit like Rhys

Yah he does a lil bit,lol. I find most pics finn doesnt look like finn if that makes sense, lol. He looks different. He looks fairly much like he looks in that pic...Am i losin the plot? lol

You know when your LO's are on their tummies with their heads up, do you ever worry that they will fall on their face and bash their nose??? I worry about this all the time. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->