The Ramblers

Hate to say it, but yes and it didnt take long at all :s

How long will you have to wait b4 u move in if you get it Joe? Its usually a good 4 weeks isnt it? You have a little while to prepare, and i saw on your FB that you were going to be round the corner from your mum, so help is always there if you need it. Make sure you ask for it when you need it aswell. Ive learnt trying to be supermum and do it all yourself without a break actually doesnt benefit anyone x

Does your sofa come apart? Mine splits into 2 bits. Just thinking if you dont get another sorted in time you can still use it in bits just for a little while till you get urself sorted. A table you can live without for a bit, so nothing to really panic over that you dont have. Im sure everything will be fine x

Im intruiged by your cravings susie! What are you not telling us....Mentioning cravings on this site means one thing and one thing only...Especially when its something rank like olives, lol x

Hate to say it, but yes and it didnt take long at all :s

How long will you have to wait b4 u move in if you get it Joe? Its usually a good 4 weeks isnt it? You have a little while to prepare, and i saw on your FB that you were going to be round the corner from your mum, so help is always there if you need it. Make sure you ask for it when you need it aswell. Ive learnt trying to be supermum and do it all yourself without a break actually doesnt benefit anyone x

Does your sofa come apart? Mine splits into 2 bits. Just thinking if you dont get another sorted in time you can still use it in bits just for a little while till you get urself sorted. A table you can live without for a bit, so nothing to really panic over that you dont have. Im sure everything will be fine x

Im intruiged by your cravings susie! What are you not telling us....Mentioning cravings on this site means one thing and one thing only...Especially when its something rank like olives, lol x

I'm a craver! :haha:

It didnt take long for you to upload! POO!

Only had 14 pics to go on. You got some on didnt u? Or am i lookin at old ones, lol. She see,s so smiley x. Finns only that smiley when his bro is here, rofl.

I added a few....... she is smiley! She is constantly smiling, except when she wants feeding. Kind of like her mum. She shits like her dad though...

I just put fish and chips in the oven! At one A.M!!!!!!!

Yous are always up so late!!! I really don't know how you do it :lol: I've been up since the crack of eggs (dawn hadn't arrived yet) IT'S MOVING DAAAAYYYY!!!!! Ah I love moving house too lol I just wish our new suite would hurry up coz we've got nothing to sit on!!
Jo, your new house looks lovely! If that was up here, it would be at least another £100 a month, the rental prices are outrageous.
Noah got on fine with his jags, he barely cried with them, and was fine afterwards thank god. We had to ship him off to his grans again last night tho, it's just too much trying to move and look after him too. I was crying my eyes out when he left, feel like such a bad mummy, he's hardly been here this week :( No wonder he's so unsettled at night...

ANYHOO. Better get my arse in gear, hope you all have a good day and I'll catch up once we're in our new place :D

P.s. Fish and chips at 1am sounds like my kinda midnight snack :lol:

Best of luck with everything Janie! Hope everything goes smoothly and you dont have to much stress the other side x

Today we shall be abusing day time naps to compensate for the 1am still awake thing, lol. He was up at 3 till 4, then up at 5:45...Im not ready to be alive yet, lol x

bloody hell you lot do stay up way too late! id be falling asleep in my chair at that time! i'm a right lightweight!
happy move day janie!!
your not a bad mummy at all!

sounds like one of megans nights that gem. hope your lazy day goes well!

Hey gem ive got 2 flip nappies with stay dry inserts for sale. thought id ask you before i put them on the nappy section.
One is new and the other has been worn once. theyre both he twight light colour.
Im wanting £12 for the new one and £10 for the other of will do both for £20.

Thanks alot for thinking of mew first x I think ive got enough now though. Last week i would of bought them, but this week i am showing mass restraint, lol! Pretty sure i dont need anymore anyways. x

I found a uk supplier of baby legs which sell them for £3 BIN. Let me know if your interested n ill find the link x We have coww print ones on their way x

no worries!
Why do you use babylegs?! what they for?! I must sound dumb! lol

I wouldnt of known if jo hadnt of mentioned them, kol. They are leg warmers basically. Good for showing off nappies, lol. You put them over their legs instead of trousers. Makes nappy changng quicker and they r sposed to be great for when they start crawling.
Just realised the ones i got only have the cow print. There is 1 uk seller who does them for £3 with more choices, but not many girly ones. The china shops r better for choice, its just the waiting >.>

Link me up on the babylegs pleeeease :)

The house is available 29th Oct so probably just after that. Eeeeek! Yeah my sofa comes apart, will look silly but at least there'll be something to sit on. And I always eat on my lap anyway haha. Wish i had a good flat screen tv, mine is mahoosive and takes takes up lots of space. Will have to get saving.

Janie, good luck for today!

Susie, only one sleep until hubby is home!

Is it ment to make it easier for them to crawl? as apposed to having trouses on?
I'm not a patient person at all! so think id be best getting from the uk sellers!

They are a bit easier for them to move about in than trousers i think. I just think they look mega cute :)

Hello

Good luck Jannie with the move

Woke up in pain last night, felt terrible

heres a uk seller :
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BabyLegs-Baby-Leg-Warmers-Tights-leggings-socks-x1-/200511609869?pt=Baby_Clothing&var=&hash=item746ab49621

Chinese one but alot more selection:
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/U-Pick-Baby-Toddler-Legging-Leg-Warmers-Stocking-Unisex-/110533193612?pt=Baby_Clothing&hash=item19bc4aaf8c

Theres quite a few different ones if you just search baby legs on ebay. x

Im getting them for the cute factor as well, lol. cow print to match his cow nappy! If i find them really usefull then ill defo invest in more though. Ive bought age 1 so i dont cut off the circulation o his thighs, lol. I think im gonna have trouble with them on his legs to be honest x

CRT tvs r huge arent they, lol. Do you know if you have defo gotg it yet?

Did you "test it out" missy, or did it just start hurting on its own? You feeling better now or is it still hurting?

After deciding to cut down on my spending...the bloody monitor to my pc is dying...Grrr! Need to get another one of those now :(

Ooh missy youve made me realise ive lost count of weeks! Finn must be 17 weeks not 16 :O. Bugger, lol! Can he stop growing now?

What dya mean hun? Docs? Has it ever been this painful b4?

I was cramping as soon as they put it in which is normal, been taking pain killers ever since.

I woke up at 5 last night sweating with a cramping pain but only on my right side, it was like early labour. It has died off but I am getting stabbing pains sometimes and a mega headache.

No docs will see me cos they dont deal with the coil, same as the family planning clinic.
I am tempted to go to a & e

P.s we didnt have sex last night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"