The Ramblers

Missy, definitely go get checked if you think something isn't right.

Gem, i will be taking the referencing form in on monday so as long as that goes through ok it'll be mine on 2nd November! He told me to lie and say i've been at mum's a few years because of the disaster at the last place. He better know what he's talking about.

Yeh if you think something is up defo go in Missy. Better to get checked out and make sure all is ok x Hope it passes soon for you. Do you have any1 to look after rhys for you?

SO basically deny you ever had the last place? Thats the one you had to go strip out after FOB made a mess of it wasnt it? SOrry memory like a sieve, lol x

Lol, yeh prob a good idea to deny all knowledge of that 1. All good as long as they dont do some kind of check on you then want to know why your lying. Who does the referencing form go to?

Ok missy, hope everything is ok x

It goes to a referencing place. I've given my payslips and bank details all with this address so i don't see why they'd have any reason to check anywhere else!

AH right, i was thinking in terms of references from previous landlords. Wasnt sure what a referencing form was, lol. Im sure he knows what he is talking about x Fingers crossed it all goes your way x

So much for my sleepy day. Need to get on top of the cleaning! Bathroom and sams room r spotless, lounge just needs a dust hoover n washing putting away, but the kitchen and my bedroom need a skip taking to them, lol. Ive been slack :s

Hi all!

I'm knackered today.... yeah I was up rather late but I just find it hard to get to sleep when hubbie is away. I need my hubbie back for snuggles! :blush:

:dance::dance::dance::dance: Dopey, yes, one more sleep until he is home. He has taken Monday and Tuesday off work too so he can spend some time with myself and Poppy. He is just fab... the best hubbie, daddy and best friend ever! I'm very lucky. We have actually been together since we were 16/17 - I'm quite proud of that! :D

Scampie I have loads of cleaning to do to but I really can't be bothered. I seem to clean up, the house looks perfect, then an hour later it's a mess again. The one thing i can't stand is bits and dust/crumbs on my wooden floor! :growlmad: I'm constantly brushing up.

Hope the move goes smoothly Janie!

Missy, hope you're alright. Definitly get checked out if you're still in pain. Let us know! x

And hi Jess! :hi: x

bloody hell you lot do stay up way too late! id be falling asleep in my chair at that time! i'm a right lightweight!
happy move day janie!!
your not a bad mummy at all!

sounds like one of megans nights that gem. hope your lazy day goes well!

:haha: I was actually in bed with my laptop! Hubbie hurry up home so I can sleep!

Aww thats so sweet susie. Your a lucky lady, and more to the point...he is a lucky man, lol x I always have my hoover on the go, lol. I hate bits on the floor and with the dog, im paranoid about hairs n if i see 1 hair on finns things i get the hoover out and start vigourously hoovering the carpets, then i go through his toys and hoover them with the upholstry brush, lol! OCD with the hairs :D

Kitchens clean....havent done the bedroom cos finns asleep...do i deserve a break...probably not, am i gonna take a break...hell yeh!

I normally keep on top of the cleaning, but the last week or so i just cant be bothered, lol. It seems like such a chore so instead of daily blitzing ive been more daily pottering, lol. Im dreading him starting to crawl. I hate the idea of him being dirty so i will be scrubbing floors and washing surfaces constantly. Its weird cos i dont mind him being round germs n stuff, obviously not loads, lol, but i dont think its good to keep things completely sanitary, but its the sight of dirt on babies i dont like, or hairs! Any dirt on his knees after crawling about and ill be off, lol!

Just ordered this from next :
https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/boys/newbornboys/4/3?extra=sch&n=boys&pid=707-980&returnurl=%2fsearch%3fp%3dQ%26lbc%3dnext%26uid%3d405837036%26ts%3dv8%26w%3dhat%26af%3dpb%3a00%26method%3dand%26filter%3dsubset%253a4201%26nxtv%3d0%26nxti%3d0%23707%2d980&bct=%26quot%3bHat%26quot%3b%26nbsp%3b%26gt%3b%26nbsp%3bUnder%20%26pound%3b10

Its just the hat and mittens, not the whole outfit. I bought him one b4 we went on holiday cos its utterly gorgeous, then it dissapeared. Cant find it anywhere so i thought id bite the bullet and get another before they go out of stock! Bet it turns up tomorrow.

Double post...:O

Finns safari arena has arrived and ive just almost exploded my cheeks blowing it all up, lol! £8 bargain! Shame he isnt awake to see it really, lol!

aww yey do we get to see a pic gem!?

hey susie!!:wave:

Ive been swimming again today and megan actually liked it! she was all smiles bless her!

Missy hope your okay hun! ive been well put off the coil now.

I'm sure the reference will go well jo if youve got everything to your mums address then theyve got no reason to search anywhere else.

ONG ive just seen this smiley and i had to chuckle!! lol :holly: (imature i know!) lol

LMAO when did they do that? that must be in honour of Polo Princess's massive boobies!

I've been at my auntie's all afternoon, i'm so tired now!

Hello

I didnt go to a & e but if it gets that bad agaim im going
Do you guys think I shouldnt have sex yet

Jo really pleased your moving
Susie I have trouble sleeping when Oh isnt here too, Im used to having my furry bear to cwtch up too
Jess I love that smiley it looks like a chick with big boobs

I have a question for you guys, how come im the one you dont call by their name

Aww thats so sweet susie. Your a lucky lady, and more to the point...he is a lucky man, lol x I always have my hoover on the go, lol. I hate bits on the floor and with the dog, im paranoid about hairs n if i see 1 hair on finns things i get the hoover out and start vigourously hoovering the carpets, then i go through his toys and hoover them with the upholstry brush, lol! OCD with the hairs :D

Kitchens clean....havent done the bedroom cos finns asleep...do i deserve a break...probably not, am i gonna take a break...hell yeh!

I normally keep on top of the cleaning, but the last week or so i just cant be bothered, lol. It seems like such a chore so instead of daily blitzing ive been more daily pottering, lol. Im dreading him starting to crawl. I hate the idea of him being dirty so i will be scrubbing floors and washing surfaces constantly. Its weird cos i dont mind him being round germs n stuff, obviously not loads, lol, but i dont think its good to keep things completely sanitary, but its the sight of dirt on babies i dont like, or hairs! Any dirt on his knees after crawling about and ill be off, lol!

Just ordered this from next :
https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/boys/newbornboys/4/3?extra=sch&n=boys&pid=707-980&returnurl=%2fsearch%3fp%3dQ%26lbc%3dnext%26uid%3d405837036%26ts%3dv8%26w%3dhat%26af%3dpb%3a00%26method%3dand%26filter%3dsubset%253a4201%26nxtv%3d0%26nxti%3d0%23707%2d980&bct=%26quot%3bHat%26quot%3b%26nbsp%3b%26gt%3b%26nbsp%3bUnder%20%26pound%3b10

Its just the hat and mittens, not the whole outfit. I bought him one b4 we went on holiday cos its utterly gorgeous, then it dissapeared. Cant find it anywhere so i thought id bite the bullet and get another before they go out of stock! Bet it turns up tomorrow.

:flower: thankyou

They are lovely! I need to get Poppy a hat and mittens so I'm gonna look at the girls stuff.

Just been to pick my neices up from school... The oldest ones teacher is a bit of a hottie. No wonder all the mums look like they put their make up on with a trowel! :haha:

Hello

I didnt go to a & e but if it gets that bad agaim im going
Do you guys think I shouldnt have sex yet

Jo really pleased your moving
Susie I have trouble sleeping when Oh isnt here too, Im used to having my furry bear to cwtch up too
Jess I love that smiley it looks like a chick with big boobs

I have a question for you guys, how come im the one you dont call by their name

What do you mean Missy? On here I call everyone by their bnb names :flower:

I don't know - think it's just because I've always known you as missy! If you would prefer Eliese then I'll use that instead :flower:

I would probably wait until you've been pain free for 24 hours before dtd, but that's just me!

I was Just wondering cos I call Dopey Jo and Scampie Gem
You and Jess are easy Susie :haha:
I thought it was maybe cos my name is abit unusual

Do your Los rooms have themes, If I ever get Rhys his own room its gonna be blue and cars, I got him a cute cot mobile today cheap from the next outlet was meant to be £25 down to £14

I got Rhys a scarf and hat in the sales last year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"