The Ramblers

LOL! Thats brilliant rofl.

Oh Jo, you dont wanna know about goatsie, lol! Its all about the arse wrenching, lol! google image search it lol. Or dont, its not pretty lol!

What were your choices on the guys Jo?

Gem have you heard of a film called the human centipede

Im stickinmg with my original thought of the foreg=ign one. Forgot his name, lol. The one who had red sunnies on x

Oh god, i know what it is now. Don't really wanna google image that one :sick:

I reckon the shit girl group will go

Ooh that sounds like my kinda shit, lol! Got a crap rating though, lol. I dl it and check it out :p

OMG I have just looked on Wiki and it looks sick
3 people joined mouth to arse

Eww i dint see that. Just read the synopsis that some doctor joins 3 people together to create a human centipede

O jesus there is gonna be a 2nd film with 12 people joined

OMG I have just looked on Wiki and it looks sick
3 people joined mouth to arse

I'm presuming you mean :sick:

The kids at school confuse me so much when they use the word sick meaning good. Or when they tell me the work I am giving them is "gay". They drive me nuts.

I kind of miss the banter with the kids at school. One of the teenage girls once said to me "omg Miss, you look knackered. You should have put more make up on today". I responsed with "Mmmmm and it's a pity that you're not allowed to wear makeup. You could do with some."

Haha thats awesome susie! I mean..what a sick response innit! I bet your a proper sarcastic to the kids arent u, lol!

Trying to dl that film but for some reason im gettin rediculously slow dl speeds. Normally i can dl a film in 15r mins..Not this one...SEEEDDD People!

Ooh thats better. Found another copy which now says 8 mins left on dl :D Ill let ya know how bad it is after i watched it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->