The Ramblers

What do you teach Susie

Originally I am/was a history teacher; thats what my degree is in and what I trained to teach in. I taught it for about 4 years. But now I teach and support kids (ages 11-18) with learning difficulties. I teach/support them with their Maths and English and help them with their coursework up until their A-Levels. So I don't teach whole classes anymore, juts groups of up to 8 kids at a time, and some one to one tutoring. :)

I dont know how you can watch it Gem it would give me nightmares

What do you teach Susie

Originally I am/was a history teacher; thats what my degree is in and what I trained to teach in. I taught it for about 4 years. But now I teach and support kids (ages 11-18) with learning difficulties. I teach/support them with their Maths and English and help them with their coursework up until their A-Levels. So I don't teach whole classes anymore, juts groups of up to 8 kids at a time, and some one to one tutoring. :)

That sounds really rewarding hun, bet you miss it

Haha thats awesome susie! I mean..what a sick response innit! I bet your a proper sarcastic to the kids arent u, lol!

Trying to dl that film but for some reason im gettin rediculously slow dl speeds. Normally i can dl a film in 15r mins..Not this one...SEEEDDD People!

Just a bit but it's the best way to be with cheeky scouse teenagers lol.... although saying that, I work in a private school, so errr not so challenging. They are mainly very well brought up kids. :)

I do miss it; I like my job...It's great because we build up great relationships with the kids because they trust our department more than their subject teachers. The kids come to our office when they just want a chat or a moan etc... and we have a laugh with them.

But I am happy concentrating being on a mummy at the moment and can't imagine ever going back to work. :)

I dont know how you can watch it Gem it would give me nightmares

Lol. Not much really bothers me when it comes to films. I generally go for scary and gorey, just in an effort to try and find one which actually sparks a response from me, lol. Dont look like ill be watching it tonight anyway. Bloody dl speeds keep goin down :( dling the hole as well, no idea what thats about, but it should be done in 10 mins so might watch that instead x

I do miss it; I like my job...It's great because we build up great relationships with the kids because they trust our department more than their subject teachers. The kids come to our office when they just want a chat or a moan etc... and we have a laugh with them.

But I am happy concentrating being on a mummy at the moment and can't imagine ever going back to work. :)

Being on a mummy??? i dont think they would except you with baby brain still in full swing :D

Being on a mummy??? i dont think they would except you with baby brain still in full swing :D

:rofl: :dohh: That's a good excuse for 6 more months off! To be honest Scampie, when they hired me three years ago I had baby brain; they just wanted someone who could think on the same level as 11 year old kids. :haha:

Anyone bought their LO's a Halloween outfit? I bought Poppy a little witches outfit like I wanted. It's soooo cute!

Lol, they would probably be a little to mature for me to bond with.

dl speeds went up, 1 min left so ittl be the human centipede after all :D

I looked at some for finn, but then considered the fact that he will only wear it while we go trick or treating, and he will have his snowsuit on, so he will be dressing up as a cow, lol!

Bloody hell!

Hubbie and daughter have both fallen asleep on me! One on each couch! When he walked in the door I said to hubbie "oh she has been a right little madam..won't go to sleep before 12am" blah blah blah and she has made a total liar out of me and has been asleep since 9. Seems she just missed her daddy. Bless!

Lol, they would probably be a little to mature for me to bond with.

dl speeds went up, 1 min left so ittl be the human centipede after all :D

I looked at some for finn, but then considered the fact that he will only wear it while we go trick or treating, and he will have his snowsuit on, so he will be dressing up as a cow, lol!

He will look so cute!

I'm posting too much. I need to shut up now. :|

And the lack of response suggests I should shut up too. Night night.

I bet the actors loved thia role, lol. Crawling about with their face in someones ass, lmao!

lol what things you lot talk about in the early hours! lol

Gem about the phone i just stick mine on top of the boiler or tank screen down its normally aired in a couple of days!
i'm accident prone when it comes to phones!

what site do you download from gem? have you got software so you can convert the files?

i dl torrents from piratebay or xtremspeeds.net. I have utorrent which handles the torrent files, but once they r dld that are AVI's so i dont need to convert them. I have 2 way splitter on my vga so i have a monitor and my telly connected to the pc at the same time so i watch them straight onto the telly through VLC. Either that or i stream them to the ps3 n watch in the lounge :D

Unfortunately my boiler is outside and i dont have a hot water tank anymore, so its radiators all the way. Didnt have them on yesterday, n its pretty warm inside again today, but im sure itll dry out eventually. Just hoping it works, lol. ALready need to buy a new monitor. Dont want to have to buy a phone as well :(

What did you think of the film Gem, did you feel sick

Anyone doing anything today, we might go to Southend Rhys hasnt been down there yet

Oh downloads things in the same way Gem and puts things on the Hard drive connected to the Tv, he downloaded the banksy film yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->