The Ramblers

Wasnt that bad to be honest. It was rediculous more than sickening, lol. Everything was all bandaged up the whole way through, so it just looked like 3 people crawling about with their noses up each others arses, lol. The only bit of the actuasl procedure you saw was him cutting a lil bit of flesh, then it cuts to job done and everything bandaged up. Those actors must have been damn desperate for work, lol.

I need to get an external HD but im better at spendin money on the kids than myself, lol. Im forever formatting cos i fill up my hd so quick with films, lol x

Oh said it cost £100 off a website

Did a guy have a crap in someones mouth in that film

Yeh. That was the whole basis of what he did, so basicallly the first person "feeds" the second, and they feed the third. It only happened once though. All you saw was the bloke at the front crying n the woman behind with a set of wide eyes. Now yeh that would be disturbing if it were real, but i always seem to watch films with my "its not real" head on. The only bit that made me cringe was when sum 1 got stabbed through the foot with a scalpal, lol.

Is it just a regular HD? £100 is pretty expensive. How big is it? My bro got a 2tb 1 a couple of weeks ago for £80

Finn just got screamed at! Bad mummy, lol. NNo actually bad finn! He got hold of the skin on the inside of my arm, dug his nails in and twisted. Got i shouted, lol! Its gone blue! Mummy beater, lol!

Lol Rhys pulls my hair and it really hurts, he doesnt just pull he grabs and wony let go.
Its getting annoying now

Finn is always hurting me :( He really grabs hold and pinches things. My boobs, my arms, my hair my face! I have a cut on my nose where he got hold of that, lol. None of them have hurt like this just did though, lol. Its gonna leave a nasty bruise, lol. Its the really tender skin at the top on the inside :( Hes a bully!

Rhys is too, he bit his dad lol

I was a bad mummy today cos I threatned to take Rhys back to the hospital and swap him

LMAO! What did he do to deserve that?

Finn has started waking up at 12 in the night. He also woke at 3 last night. Sleep regression or growth spurt im guessing...I told him these things r no longer allowed!

When he got up at 7 to have his bottle he cried for another hour and it was my turn for a lie in. He has also peed all over me

Haha! They know when to do it dont they x

Ooooh! Finn is 4 months today. I wanna get the baby rice out, lol. Come on Finnflop, be ready...lol. Not gonna rush him really, but i cant wait. Bet ill be sick of the mess 2 mins after starting x

Now he has finally gone to sleep i spose i better sort his bottles n get the swimmin bag ready. I say bag, its defo mulitple bags. Swimming is a mission, lol. I managed to forget a nappy one day. Luckily i managed to get one off someone else. If not he would of been goin home nappyless, lol.

I feel like a right wimp, my arm still really stings, lol.

Didnt realise till this mornin that 2 acts r goin from x factor. I reckon wagner will get some sympathy votes, lol. So im guessin the foreign dude and...belle amie.

I didnt know it was 2

I too think Belle Amie, that John was borning and FYD werent great

What are you suppost to do with weaning, I have started off giving his some food in the everning but where do you go from there

Yeh true i forgot about john. Shows how good he was, lol.

In all honesty im not totally sure. Its been a long time, lol. They are having a weaning class at the sure start center nearby soon. Im gonna go along to that. Google should be able to tell you though, google is all knowing x

That is true, google knows all

You will have to go to those classes Gem on behalf of as all

Afternoon all! this thread is a bad influence on me! I'm ment to be working! but instead i'm on here! lol

What time you off swimming gem?
I like to go in the weekday as there isn't too many kids/teenagers then. they all seem to be obsessed with coming near us and then having a splashing fight! Megan doesn't like the splashing!

Lol naughty jess! We went about 2. Not been home long. I prefer the week days, but sam likes going as well and its closed for lessons 4-6 so theres no time to take him during the week. Thats a bit to much for me to fit in after 6, to get them both back n in bed by 8...No chance, lol. I take finn to lessons during the week but they have just cancelled them. I have a membershiop and its free for finn so i think ill keep going during the week while sams at school. I can put finn in his little boat and do some laps with him x

Im crap..Just been swimming n burnt some calories off, so what do i do...reward myself with a chicken bhuna, rofl! Just waiting for the rice to cook n its fill ma face time :D

Need to sort loadsa shit out for ebay, but i dont wanna pull it all out and make more mess!

Do you sell the sense n spray refills on ebay jess? I need to get some :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->