The Ramblers

Afternoon all! this thread is a bad influence on me! I'm ment to be working! but instead i'm on here! lol

What time you off swimming gem?
I like to go in the weekday as there isn't too many kids/teenagers then. they all seem to be obsessed with coming near us and then having a splashing fight! Megan doesn't like the splashing!

Jess you should relax :sleep: :coffee: :sex: :icecream: on Sundays not work :D

yeah i have got some just havent listed them yet! naughty me!
i normally do 3 for £8.50 what fragrance you after?

Are we all on for xfactor later guys

I have a question to ask but its abit naughty, I really need some advice about sex

yeah if i can keep myself awake! feel knackard today!

hmm fire away! don't know if ill be much help though ive only bin with 2 ppl!

I think weve had all the shocks on this thread we can! lol

Have you guys got any tips on how to have an orgasm though penetration, I have never been able too

yeah if i can keep myself awake! feel knackard today!

hmm fire away! don't know if ill be much help though ive only bin with 2 ppl!

I think weve had all the shocks on this thread we can! lol

Me too Jess... my first boyfriend when I was 16 but then he dumped me (the tw*t) and then I met my hubbie a couple of months later so only been with him since (obviously)! :D

Bloody hell jess, your slacking...679 posts. Thats not what i call effort, lol. The one in my bathroom is nice but i dunno what it is, lol. Vanilla n something i think.

Im on for x factor, but right now....im on for the question, lol! Ask ask ask ask!

Oooh u did, lol. Cant help though, im the same :( Only way ive managed is on top but even then it was pretty shit! Vibrating cock rings...! Lol! Cheating but it works x

Poor Oh, he can never give me an orgasm though sex
I think Im just to good at doing it myself

no i carn't help either its only happened a handful of times and they were when he was on top.

Hehe i wondered what you was talking about then gem! lol
Ive got vanilla ones this is the link for the ones ive already sold. https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250695744005

Poor Oh, he can never give me an orgasm though sex
I think Im just to good at doing it myself

Yep same here!

We always have foreplay before sex which normally i have a orgasm with!!

I wish hubbie would hurry up home... he has just popped out to visit his parents, but I'm starving and I'm snacking on Doritos now! :growlmad: He needs to get home and cook my dinner. I want my prawn and scallop risotto!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->