The Ramblers

you get him told susie! Who watches the cube? Do you think you could do the challenges?

Doggy so i can make myself orgasm while he gets his jollies, lol. Good thing about doin it that way is the minute you orgasm they normallly finnish, so you can roll over n sleep instead of oohing and arring till they r done, lmao! Reverse cow girl is another fave x

Do you have more of them Jess? Ill gift u 8.50 through paypal if u do. Save u the fees x

Im a bit to uncoordinated for the cube, lol x

yeah ill pm you my paypal address.
I will be able to post them tommorrow.

I'm no good at the memory games but i think i do okay with the others!

I think this one is very greedy! i would have got at 20 grand!

Edit: think that was a very clever move! seen someone lose 20 grand last week! they must have been gutted.

We love the cube

My fav is the oyster position, its really naughty and I also like bending over the bed with my knee lengh boots on
I dont really like doggy it hurts my knees

Oyster...Please tell, lol, im confused! haha u kinky lady! Knee length boots indeed, lol. Ive just seen a pair of used knickers on ebay that sold for £41, lmao! Time to empty the draws. Do you think any1 will pay £40 for my holey granny pants?

hehe some men like to sniff them dont they

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...jiIoB&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0

this is the oyster position Gem

We love the cube

My fav is the oyster position, its really naughty and I also like bending over the bed with my knee lengh boots onI dont really like doggy it hurts my knees

Now that should be your avatar pic.

The knickers jess? Dunno, lol. Just sellin em to old pervs x

This is such a bad version of rhythm of the night, it sounds like cheesy musak

Not sure how tyhey get away with the knickers. Its against ebay rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member