The Ramblers

Lol. I would prefer to keep katy in out of them 2 i think. Wanna see what else she does n how rediculous it gets before the end, lol x

I presume susies hubby got back to cook her dinner. Wonder if poppy went to sleep ok again now daddys home, lol x

Now is cheryl thinking to hewrself, gamu wouldnt of benn singing for her place....lol

Rhys is being a little monster, I want him to go to sleep so we can watch downton in piece

Has Joe come out yet?

Hey hoo Jo! Nice day was it?

Its good to see you remembered the important bit to reply to, lmao x

You never did say who your choices were out of the list of guys you gave me x

Was really good. Also found out my dad's girlfriend was planning to put all her furniture in storage. Guess what she's doing instead? Hello brand new king size sleigh bed!

Same as yours but i'd want the lanky one from inbetweeners! :blush:

Has Joe come out yet?

Hey hoo Jo! Nice day was it?

Its good to see you remembered the important bit to reply to, lmao x

You never did say who your choices were out of the list of guys you gave me x

Was really good. Also found out my dad's girlfriend was planning to put all her furniture in storage. Guess what she's doing instead? Hello brand new king size sleigh bed!

Same as yours but i'd want the lanky one from inbetweeners! :blush:

Do you wanna shag neil Jo

anyone else think diana vickers was crap!?

Very good gem! who you thinks gonna win might have a bet.

Finn wont give in either. He fell asleep at 7:15 n i laid him down, then the dog got up as i stepped over me n i banged into the wardrobe n woke him up. Havent been able to get him to sleep since but hes close x

I bet your well pleased jo. Thats great timing and one less thing for you to worry about.

I couldnt deal with how thick the lanky one is, lol. I tend to be pretty sarcastic, n i think you have to have at least 2 brain cells to get along with someone who is sarcastic. Theres only so many times i can reply no to someone who constantly ask..."Realllyyyyy!!!???"

Bloody hell, your right it is to fast lol. I feel sorry for susie when she gets back.

Hmm the winner is a difficult call. I think id have to say cher right now, but the "journey" has only just begun, lol. Someone vulnerable n quiet like erm...the other one in the girls. The one with 2 kids. She could well pop up n gain some confidence. Matt should win though, or the other one who sang mad world. Lol, can u see im keeping my options open!

Jo your gona have to learn to share or go without on that 1, lol

Doggy style n reverse cowgirl....what sex face? lol x

I presume susies hubby got back to cook her dinner. Wonder if poppy went to sleep ok again now daddys home, lol x

He did get back and cook dinner and it was so yummy. Love seafood and love Risotto.. so Prawn and Scallop Risotta was perfect. Sharing a nice bottle of wine too. I love my hubbie being home.

And yes, the little madam slept fine last night... went to sleep at about 9pm and slept right through. She is a mummy's girl but must definitely like having us both around.

Poppy is hilarious lately, she pulls the funniest faces and has learnt to say "yuk".... obviously it's just a sound to her but her comedy timing is brilliant; she says it at appropriate times like if someone kisses her, or when she doesnt want any more of her bottle.

This is going really fast tonight!!!

:rofl: i'll have mondays, wednesdays and fridays. You can have tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays. He can have sunday off as he'll need it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->