The Ramblers

I can deal with giving him his 12am n 3am feeds again, like i had to last night, but its the staying awake i cant cope with. The longer he stays up, the longer i stay up cos i need a lil while to chill out b4 i can sleep. Its gonna result in grumpy mummy n grumpy baby, lol. Mind u mum is back from her 3 week hol now, so i can maybe get her to have him for a couple of hours some time soon x

Haha oh yes! My lil chubber wins the weight game, lol!

I think we have swapped sleep patterns Susie. Finn is awake again...Grrr! I need my evening time, its the only chill time i get. He just wont settle :( He wants to sleep, but his eyes close n he cuddles into me, but his hands r still grabbing n he just wont relax :(

I can totally understand that. All this week Ive just wanted Poppy to settle by at least half nine so I could have a couple of hours to chill out. It's really frustrating when they wont settle.

What do you think she will weigh Susie
I think Rhys will be 18lb 6oz

He is back off again, lets hope it laasts a bit longer this time, lol. Not sure if maybe ive filled him up with a little to much milk :s

Think imma watch the hole before sleeps. Might be a bit better than lasts nights odd viewing, lol x

Susie, does your OH have any single mates? Ones that would buy me make up and cook me dinner? :)

A was going to sleep at 8 but it's a struggle to get him down before 10 now.

She was 16.8 three weeks ago so perhaps 18lb now :hugs: Not sure because she has been on stage 2 hungry baby milk and has dropped a feed. Perhaps that will affect the degree of weight gain ??

How do you all manage to carry your little chubsters? A is about 17lbs now and my arms seem to be constantly aching

He is back off again, lets hope it laasts a bit longer this time, lol. Not sure if maybe ive filled him up with a little to much milk :s

Think imma watch the hole before sleeps. Might be a bit better than lasts nights odd viewing, lol x

Good film :)

Have you seen the film Creep Scampie? Gives me the chills that film. But I do love horrors :)

Susie, does your OH have any single mates? Ones that would buy me make up and cook me dinner? :)

A was going to sleep at 8 but it's a struggle to get him down before 10 now.

None that are good enough for you Jo x (I say as I look through his friends list on facebook for the sexy, clever, single ones) Slim Pickings!

She was 16.8 three weeks ago so perhaps 18lb now :hugs: Not sure because she has been on stage 2 hungry baby milk and has dropped a feed. Perhaps that will affect the degree of weight gain ??

it didnt affect rhys when we switched

Poppy is definitly drinking less since we switched. Perhaps 2 feeds even. What milk is Rhys on?

ETA oh you mean weight gain???? It didnt affect weight gain? ahh right. :) silly me.

Aw, boooooo.

I don't like blood and guts horrors (other than the old b movies) but i love psychological ones. Like vacancy and identity

My fave film of all time has to be donny darko. Plenty to think about in that 1. The director purposefully took bits out so you can watch it over and over and manage to pick up on new things and always come to a new conclusion, lol. Ive got the normal version and the directors cut, ive watched it about 30 times, and i never watch films twice, lol.

Havent seen creep.

I would think taking less feeds would slow down weight gain as the hungry baby milk is supposed to be no more calorific than the stage 1. Did i make up a word there?:D

Havent started the film yet, lol x

Eliese, what site did you meet oh on?

She said "me and OH need some couple time" and then logged out.... we know what you're up to Missy! :winkwink: Licking ice-cream, playing trumpets, Oyster position.

You may have to wait until tomorrow for a reply Jo... no doubt she will be exhausted though :haha:

My fave film of all time has to be donny darko. Plenty to think about in that 1. The director purposefully took bits out so you can watch it over and over and manage to pick up on new things and always come to a new conclusion, lol. Ive got the normal version and the directors cut, ive watched it about 30 times, and i never watch films twice, lol.

Havent seen creep.

I would think taking less feeds would slow down weight gain as the hungry baby milk is supposed to be no more calorific than the stage 1. Did i make up a word there?:D

Havent started the film yet, lol x

Thats what I thought....we will see tomorrow :)

Watch Creep. It's scary/jumpy/sinister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->