The Ramblers

haha! So will i at that rate. Im not used to once a month let alone 3 nights a week! Its a deal. Have you seen the way he looks down the camera at me? He wants me x

Bloody hell he is talented as well as fit! He was checkin us both out x

Jess, it states in the forum rules u can use buy and sell to advertise your ebay :D Just a thought x Was editing my sig n it says about not using it for any advertising, but that you can list links to auctions or eshops in buy n sell x

Sorry hun was multitasking and doin siggy while adding windows 7 gadgets and tryin to keep up, lol.

Finn took ages to get off tonight :( Latest hes been up in ages. And he keeps waking in the night again. Im guessing sleep regression or growth spurt :s

Ive never had risotto. Love scallops n prawns though mmm. Imma steal your hubby, lol. I swear you made him up n your sitting at home with 7 cats! He is far to good to be true, lol.

Poppy go down ok today again then? Or have you not put her to bed yet. We need some youtube visuals of this yucking, lol.

Its weird, cos i always think of Finn as younger than rhys. And my friend has a baby who is now 7 months, n i think of him as loads older than finn. But in a couple of years time, they will be thought of as the same age, lol. That little bit of time difference seems so big now. Do i sound like im just gibbering shit, or do you know what i mean? lol

Sorry hun was multitasking and doin siggy while adding windows 7 gadgets and tryin to keep up, lol.

Finn took ages to get off tonight :( Latest hes been up in ages. And he keeps waking in the night again. Im guessing sleep regression or growth spurt :s

Ive never had risotto. Love scallops n prawns though mmm. Imma steal your hubby, lol. I swear you made him up n your sitting at home with 7 cats! He is far to good to be true, lol.

Poppy go down ok today again then? Or have you not put her to bed yet. We need some youtube visuals of this yucking, lol.

Yeah, It's a good job I have loads of pics of us on my facebook, and my wedding pictures on there are my ultimate proof that he exists. I loved my wedding; I wanna get married again (to him of course).

Poppy is asleep yes.. has been since 8! I will try and get her yukking on camcorder tomorrow :)

Haha oh yes! My lil chubber wins the weight game, lol!

I think we have swapped sleep patterns Susie. Finn is awake again...Grrr! I need my evening time, its the only chill time i get. He just wont settle :( He wants to sleep, but his eyes close n he cuddles into me, but his hands r still grabbing n he just wont relax :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->