The Ramblers

Susie, don't feel like that! It's nice to hear how lovely he is and see how much you love him. I don't think anyone thinks he is too nice, and definitely not boring! I know in my case it's my terrible taste in men and the fact i always go for 'fixer uppers' that means i dump the nice ones. I have become so aware of it now and the next bloke will be a good one :)

I'm very tired, sensitive and grumpy today ---> :af:

I don't want anyone to feel bad.

This issue (of talking about our OH's too much) didn't even occur to me because I never presume that someone who is single is less happy than someone in a relationship.

It's a difficult situation... I feel like, if talk about the nice things my hubbie does that I'm being smug, and if I talk about the things he does that piss me off, then I'm being ungrateful. It's a damned if I do, damned if I don't situation :shrug:

I'm just gonna shut up for the rest of the day lol.

No one has a problem i don't think. I certainly don't! A's dad being a scumbag doesn't mean no one else should talk about their OH!

Speaking of FOB, he's back to ignoring me. I dunno whether to just leave him alone or pester him into replying! Haha. Seems the only times he has been in contact if i leave him be for a while.

Susie your Oh and mine are very different but dont feel bad if he does nice things for you

Jo I would ignore him and let him come to you

Opps my bad, lol! I only said it after you mentioning about him buying you nail varnish, lol. I really didnt mean to single you out. As for the being to nice thing, a man only has to ask me how im feeling and ive decided he is to nice, lmao x I certainly dont have an issue with you telling us about the nice things your hubby does for you and the things you do together. I think its lovely that you have such a great relationship, and especially that he is such a great daddy x You talk about him all u like x

Ignoring them always works Jo, lol. I think it bothers them when they arent getting attention. After killing my fone i no longer have fobs phone number soo lets see how long b4 he turns up lol.

The secret santa idea was phenomonal Jo! You are a truely inspirational lady, your mind works in ways i can only dream mine would! Did i big up the idea enough? lol. I read it quickly at 6 this morning, and ive forgotten how it actually works,m lol. Ill go back now and check your magnificent plan once again!

I don't feel bad if he does nice things for me.... We do nice things for each other. But like every other couple, we argue, fall out, disagree from time to time. I just don't go on and on about these things, because they are all just part of a "normal" marriage to me. No big deal, and nothing I ever feel the need to vent about.

It had just never occured to me (until it was mentioned) that talking about my OH may cause other people to feel annoyed or upset, or even have any impact on anyone. It just got me thinking. But as Jo said, no one seems bothered by it anyway. :D

I think I was just a little taken aback by the fact that I was the only one (name wise) who was actually mentioned personally, but thats just me being oversensitive. :shrug:

Oh and Jo, I'd leave him be for a while. Let him contact you. :) X

Gem I know what im gonna get you if im your secret santa

Thanks everyone. It's so hard to not contact him when there's at least 10 things a day o want to say to him haha. But i'll be strong!

I feel awful... was just sorting out the clothes that don't fit A any more :)cry:) while he was asleep in his rocky chair. I heard him cough, came into the lounge to check on him and he was half hanging out. Bad Mumma!

Does anyone watch Corrie?

The problem of any one getting themselves is going to be an issue, lol. Every time it happens we will have to do it all over again otherwise the person who has to swap with the person who got their own, will know who their santa is. My god...long winded, does it even make sense? I think we should just request some1 from baby club to help, lol. Just give em a list of our usernames n ask em to pm one user to each of us x

Are we gonna have a budget?

Gem, I dont think we have to spend alot
£10 not including postage

Aww i feel bad for saying it now susie, lol. It was literally just because i was shocked he buys you things like nail varnish :D Its cos i always end up with twats, lol. Last birthday i got nothing! Not even a card or a happy birthday and it was 6 days after i gave birth to his child! And christmas was always a last minute what can i grab from a shop nearby for her! Ive been given pringles n snaps for my birthday before, mind you i do love pringles! I didnt realise there were men out there who were actually that thoughtful, lol. Gives me hope that i might find a nice one one day, lol x Please dont think you cant tell us about these things. Your not being smug, or anything like it. Its really cute x

Gem... we could do that. Haha damn my genius but overly complicated solution :)

Yeh tenner sounds good to me, so long as everyone is ok with that. I know crimbo is an expensive time of year x

Dont stress yourself Jo. These things happen and much worse will once they get moving, lol! Finn headbutted the car again this morning...it wasnt me not paying attention and bumping his head into again...honest :D

Dont you hate sorting their clothes out. Seeing how many things have never been worn and dont fit :( ALso i want a baby manaquin! So i can make it finn sized and try all his clothes on it, so i dont have to keep bloody guessing!

I think your genius idea is far to good to pass up though! I feel it would be going to waste if we didnt do it. its may take 30 attempts to get it right, but an idea that genius is surely worth it?? Isnt it??? lol x

Thanks everyone. It's so hard to not contact him when there's at least 10 things a day o want to say to him haha. But i'll be strong!

I feel awful... was just sorting out the clothes that don't fit A any more :)cry:) while he was asleep in his rocky chair. I heard him cough, came into the lounge to check on him and he was half hanging out. Bad Mumma!

Does anyone watch Corrie?

I did a similar thing the other day......Poppy was lying in her Cosy Sit Me Up Ring and she started to watch tv, so I turned her round, facing her away from the tv and then went to answer the phone. When I came back in she was leaning back over the back of the ring, trying to watch tv upside down. :haha:

I don't watch any of the soaps. Except perhaps Hollyoaks occasionally. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->