The Ramblers

Well if i renumbered them all, the number you originally gave them definitely wouldn't be their own name :thumbup:

Did you see the bit with katie's dad and john last night? I was wetting myself!

No, but there is still a chance any of the others could then get their own, lol.

I only caugght a few minsof it last night. Im sure ill catch it at soime point, lol. Corrie is always on on itv2 during the early hours :D

Hang on...

You do:

Jo - 1
Gem - 2
Jess - 3
Eliese - 4
Susie - 5
Janie - 6
Janny - 7

I renumber them all and then send the same numbers out as are listed above as the numbers will have changed. Swim?

The secret santa is a great idea, but you are not supposed to know who got you your present right? (or wrong?)

When you send parcels do they not get a stamp mark stating from where abouts they were sent from, or am I wrong?:blush:

The return address label could all have the same address on :) as long as it came back to one of us it wouldn't matter who!

I thought that the post office stamped some sort of address/ID on all post but it must just be on letters :)

Jess, flips arrived :)

And the postage thing has got S26 on it which i'm guessing might be sheffield :haha: you're right susie!

I never bother with return address anyway, lol. Ill check the parcel from jess in a sec n see if its got anything on it about whre its from. The only other choice is not to look, lol.

It has what looks like part of a postcode. Its just 1 letter n 2 numbers.

Jo I swear to god that person on that thread is getting on my tits

Haha it's not the first time i've encountered her. It's quite often not said in the way it sounds but it can get tedious!

So how we gonna do this secret santa?

i dont think they put the stamp on parcels. Has yours got one on jo other than the label? I was thinking if it doesnt you could print the stamp lable off the royal mail website or paypal and then the postcode wont be on the label.

so if you print the label off the internet then that postcode wouldnt be on the label. It would just say weight of the item and when to post it by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->