The Ramblers

I'm confused about all this postage thing now. Most letters/parcels i've ever received have had a stamp showing whereabouts ie start of a postcode) they were posted from. We can work it out somehow. We just won't look.

Poppy had her injections this morning, and so far isn't too grouchy. For now.

We gave her some baby rice earlier too. She loved it! Her mouth was open waiting as soon as she saw the spoon. I think she is going to like this weaning business. :)

That's good news Susie, I you gonna give her more tomorrow

Just popping on to say.......I HAVE PINK HAIR! Hahhahaha go look on fb :D

It seems you all seem to have this secret santa thing under control, thank god.

I'm away to watch Scotland get humped by Spain now, cheerio!!!

I love it janie! I've only just realised Noah's middle name is Albert :dohh: great choice!

That's good news Susie, I you gonna give her more tomorrow

Yeah, am just gonna give her a little bit everyday/or perhaps every other day, then next week may introduce the occasional rusk (the reduced sugar ones) mixed with a bit of milk etc etc. And then when I feel she is ready (could be days/weeks/ months) I'll start to introduce mashed up vegetables/purees etc. She definitely seemed ready for the rice and was gobbling down each spoonful. Her little mouth was "chewing" away on it (even though it was very runny) so she definitely knows what to do. :)

It's quiet here. I'm bored. Poppy is asleep. I might have to resort to playing scrabble on facebook........

Have I missed something Susie, just seen sams facebook status

Its good that Poppy knows how to chew hun, she must be ready

Have I missed something Susie, just seen sams facebook status

Its good that Poppy knows how to chew hun, she must be ready

I haven't seen anything on here that hints at what she is talking about. From what I gather, there are people who are mums (prob from bnb) who have put something ridiculously childish/bitchy as their status, but it's nobody that I also have on my friends list. Actually I think it's just me, you and Janie who are friends with Sam (from our group)

She definitly is ready... I'm really happy with her response to weaning. She totally knew what to do.... she saw the spoon, opened her mouth straight away and chewed the baby rice...when she finished she opened her mouth for more. She watches us eat all the time. Bless.

Yes Rhys does that too

you been up to anything today

Poppy had her needles, and then we both snuggled up in bed and slept for three hours (when I woke up I was hanging off the bed and Pops was spread out all comfy and relaxed lol) and then we went to superdrug and I bought more make up than I'll ever need or use :haha:

Hows poppy doing now

I know what to buy you if I get you for secret santa hun lol

Are you looking forward to going back to work Eliese?

I really don't wanna go back. I'm REALLY finding it hard to think about leaving Poppy with anyone. My hubbie takes her out for a walk every evening and my sister looked after her for half an hour once but I just don't wanna leave her with anyone. Obviously she is fine with hubbie, and she is okay with my sister from time to time, but my sister has 2 kids so I dont like to burden her.

The truth is I trust nobody to look after her exactly as I want her to be looked after, but myself and hubbie could do with a night out alone. :shrug::shrug: I don't know what to do.

Hows poppy doing now

I know what to buy you if I get you for secret santa hun lol

Ohhhh I'm intrigued! I wonder who we will all get.

ETA Pops is asleep :D woo for once. lol.

Yes, to be honest I need a break
as much as I love the little guy I need abit of my life back

I dont find it to bad leaving Rhys but I prob will at nursery cos they are not family
start off slowly hun

Yes, to be honest I need a break
as much as I love the little guy I need abit of my life back

I dont find it to bad leaving Rhys but I prob will at nursery cos they are not family
start off slowly hun

We will do.

Hubbie is fine with it; he will happily leave her with family if we go on a night out. As for going back to work and nursery; I will probably be more okay with that than any family members ever minding her; Poppy will be going to nursery 5 days a week. I'm more anxious about leaving her with family for a night out with hubbie. :blush:

I'm so worried she will cry for me and I wont be there.

It doesnt bother me, I have left him with my parents for the night

I am abit worried bout leaving him with PIL and BIL on a friday, they always think they know better

I just can't leave her :blush: I'm a bit funny about people holding her if I'm in the bloody room with her! Nevermind somewhere else. Overprotective mummy much???

Remind me who PIL and BIL are? :haha: parents in law? brother in law?

I'd trust her with my mum, but she isnt alive anymore. I wish she was.

:hugs: aww hun it must be hard without your mum

You were right about PIL and BIL, BIL took Rhys off Oh tonight when he was crying without asking and we are abit annoyed about it. He was tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->