The Ramblers

Aww i'm so miffed! just been on the nappy section and theyve been selling all the ones i want while ive been away and now its rubbish!:growlmad:

Oh well looks like ill have to buy them new!

I bet your devestated :rofl: Buying new nappies is such a chore :D What ones are you using?

yep its shocking! Im using bg, flips and ebay cheapies. Ive got some tots bots and ct but i carnt seem to get on with them. The ct have got alot of leg gape!

so when will i be able to say we have got over the regression? Megan has always hit all the growth spurts early so i dont know when i can relax!
I really hope she doesnt get it! Her sleeping is eratic as it is!

i don't think theirs anything wrong with using the jars. My sister used the cow and gate ones for both my nieces and they have turned out fine.
I will be using them on odd occasions when i havent got time to puree stuff.
Can anyone reccommend a good book? im crap at cooking!

Ive changed it cos stupid me put my full name and i keep getting request on facebook from people i don't know. don't know if its because of here but i thought if i changed it then i would know for sure.
They told me that you can only change your username once so i will be jess3012 forever!

Ive had a stalker before! it wasn't nice.

I'm glad the tan turned out okay susie! If i had a go at fake tan id end up in a right mess!
Were taking megan swimming again tommorrow! must remember the blow up seat this time though!

Can't think of any good cook books Jess.... I have loads, but nothing worth recommending.I'm actually a really good cook but I tend to learn alot from cooking programmes (I'm obsessed with cooking programmes). I'm really looking forward to teaching Poppy to cook when she is older, and also doing some baking because I'm not so good at making cakes and stuff.

I use self tan quite alot (not as much now-little time), but I'm really fussy about which ones I use! Totally hate ones that look orange... but I think a light tan (not Oompaloompa-ish) makes you (not you, people in general) look healthy and is a miracle worker (hides imperfections,scars, blemishes/makes you look slimmer/you need less make up). I'm a big fan and a bit of an expert at applying it now. :D

We had a blow up seat for Poppy today, but she much preferred being held in the water. She loved lying back and kicking and also floating on her tummy, with us holding her up. x

megan hates the water going in her ears! she pulls some right faces!

Wait.. did you mean cook books for baby food? If yes, then ignore my ramblings about cook books above! :dohh:

yeah i'm gonna need some for when i start weaning megan! need to get practicing!

yeah i'm gonna need some for when i start weaning megan! need to get practicing!

My first recipe will go like this:

Take a cooked carrot and mash it

Take a cooked potato and mash it.

Mix together.

:haha:

You say that now... :D

I took loads of pics today but none of them r any good for editing :( Theres only so long he wants to be mummys model for at one time, lol.

Wonder if Jo is finnished helping with decorating. You know what she's up to dont you...Getting favours in hand for when she gets her place :lol: Good effort!

Evening!

Not read all the posts. Took me blimmin hours to sort the fish tank :sick:

How is everyone?

Eww, lol. I used to have one of those gravel cleaner things, which uses suction to suck up the stones and sucks the water through them. Worked well, but it was like a syphon. You had to suck one end to get it going....Lets just say it went wrong on a couple of occasions which resulted in a foul taste in my mouth! For some reason i thought u were decorating again today x

Hows things coming with the house? Heard any more?

I was meant to be decorating but i wimped out and am doing that tomorrow evening.

There was NO WAY i was going to syphon that water out... it hasn't been cleaned in a year!

haha dont blame ya! Dont think ill be trying that again!

:sick:

Haha just saw your post gem... me? Building up a favour bank? Never!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->