The Ramblers

Loooooads! I wasn't really buying though... i mainly went to meet people!

Quite a few mums from natural parenting, it's weird how i felt like i've known them all ages!

Glad u had a good day Jo. I wish i could of come :(

I think we should do a meet - work out where is the middle for all of us!

That would be great! Id love to. Somewhere we can all get to on just the 1 train, lol!

I really don't understand why babies don't just sleep when they are tired? Instead of whinging and whining and giving Mummy a headache? :haha: This little madam just doesn't seem to understand that Mummy doesn't want to stand by the front door in the freezing cold watching the "Mo Mo Cars" drive by. Everytime I go outside she smiles, and when I bring her back in she goes berserk.

Hurry home from work Hubby... :D

LOL somewhere in the middle while catering for me would be pretty far north! But I don't mind travelling south, I like the adventure lol

Susie I know how you feel lol Noah's not slept all day, and whinged and moaned, which usually results in him sleeping not so well at night :(

Glad you had a good day Jo, well done for not spending lol

Yay i meet would be great!!
so where the middle between london and scotland!?

OMG!! Sorry to selfishly ramble on about this, but this child has me wrapped around her little finger.

So she is hungry, wants her bottle.... will she have her bottle in any position? :nope: Will she have it with me holding her in my arms? Nope. Will she have it lying on the couch propped up with cushions? Nope. In her bumbo? Nope. In her Swing? Nope. She wants her bottle while chilling out in her "Sit me up cosy" which means I have had to sit on a hard wooden floor to give it to her!

Okay so she is cosy and having her bottle... she is happy right? NO. Little Miss Demanding wants to watch tv! I turn her away from the tv and she cries, I face her towards it and she is happy, and continues to drink her bottle. But it's not just anything she wants to watch.... but Come Dine With Me. Only that will do.. I tried to change the Channel but Little Miss Spoilt Ass isn't having any of it.

Okay she is having her bottle, leisurely lazing about in her Cosy sit me up, watching Come Dine With Me.... she is happy right? NO.. she only wants me to massage her feet with my free hand! And I did!

](*,)

And to top it all off, she just gave me a smug little smile, as if she is saying "See Mummy, don't fight it, do what I want and your evening will run smoothly"

LOL somewhere in the middle while catering for me would be pretty far north! But I don't mind travelling south, I like the adventure lol

Susie I know how you feel lol Noah's not slept all day, and whinged and moaned, which usually results in him sleeping not so well at night :(

Glad you had a good day Jo, well done for not spending lol

Hope he sleeps for you tonight Janie. They are all going through a right funny little phase aren't they?

I'd like to meet up.. but I can't see myself getting a chance to do so before Christmas.:shrug: Obviously it goes without saying, that you shoud go ahead and plan it anyway. :D

Ohhhhhh she really has got you where she wants you! Proper little madam lol Bless.....:lol:

We've been up and down putting Noah's dummy back in about 50 times tonight. It's gonna be a long one.....

I've googled it, and it seems Manchester is halfway between london and Glasgow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->