The Ramblers

:D So is any1 doing anything excited today? Me n sam r on a tidying mission once ive sorrted finn and sam has finnished his brekkie!

Oh is taking Rhys to watch spurs on the telly with his brother so Im going food shopping and cleaning the house. Im so exciting ha

I'm going to see a friend who lives about 45 mins away. Then might be seeing another friend later, dunno yet though!

You have go this going out thing sorted Jo, good on you x

I'm getting ready to take Noah down to Chris's mums for the day/night, it's our date night tonight lol Shame I feel lousy with this cold lol

Some of my nappies arrived! seriously need to re-think sizes tho, got a medium d'lish and it's teeny! It's brand new too, gonna have to sell it on :( Got some little lambs too and they're lush :D

Im looking forward to next sat cos MIL is having Rhys for the night, I cant wait

Janie, a has started getting builders' bum on medium ittis! They are meant to be low rise though (just not THAT low haha)

What else did you get?

I met the owner of cheeks and cherries yesterday, think i'm definitely going to do the nappy advisor thing :)

I got 2 more ittis but large ones! They fit much better. Waiting on some WNNN and I'm sure something else. I'm gonna try out everything lol

You totally should, you know so much about them!! (Thank god for my sake lol)

If you want to borrow anything i've got to try before you buy just let me know!

Thaaaanks! May well take you up on that :D x

Well that's us away to take Noah, I may well be very drunk later on :D Woooop!!!

afternoon! hope your all well!
I hope the itti mediums arnt too small i bought one yesterday!

Ive got bloody wet through today. stupid weather just drying off now!

oooh xfactor night!

Man its quite in here tonight!

I'm all on my lonesome!:cry:

Yeah it was good. Bought A a cute bodysuit for the cold weather.

How has your day been? Ready for x factor?

my days been okay. went to a carboot and got wet cos it started raining and we took megan to see some birds at the garden centre! she loved them had a right giggle to herself! wish i would have recorded it! it was so cute.

Yep all ready! katie to go (don't think she will though)!!!

I thought i saw something about her in the paper - thought she wasn't going to be in it this week :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->