The Ramblers

yeah theyre all back togeather!

Hopefully he will settle down for bed janie and give you some peace.

Not managed to read any of that thread yet. I wont be posting though. I always end up wording stuff wrong.

i thought you were into the metalica and stuff like that janie! Not take that!

yeah theyre all back togeather!

Hopefully he will settle down for bed janie and give you some peace.

Not managed to read any of that thread yet. I wont be posting though. I always end up wording stuff wrong.

I just though someone had upset you

no I'm just talking about that breastfeeding debate thats going on. I'm gonna have a read when i get time. Just saying that i wont be posting as i don't want to get involved with the arguements.

good idea, most people are better at rowing than me anyway

Susie is it tonight your hubby is coming home

He's better now his daddy is home. As usual lol He's feeding him his bedtime bottle and we'll see how he goes down....

I do love Metallica! And marilyn manson.....and Dean Martin, Girls Aloud, Stereophonics, Tiesto and Andre Boccelli hahahahaha I have the widest taste in music. The only thing I don't like is happy hardcore, and I used to love it, I'm just past it :haha:

I've only ever posted once in an arguement on here and it got so out of hand, I've not done it since. They're scary!!!

I don't like general arguments but i love the debate section. It winds me up when people don't debate properly though :haha:

tell me about it! don't know why everyone takes such offence. even if its not aimed at them they assume it is!

Yeah he is Eliese! And he has booked the rest of the week off work too, so that will be nice. He works away again for a couple of days from next Monday though...:shrug: C'est la Vie!

Did you get a new bra? I need some new underwear... haven't bought any in ages. Actually I bought some just after having Poppy but it's a bit big now. I like La Senza :D

Watch what you're saying Jess -'these people' - my god that could be taken the wrong way :haha:

Sooooo. He's asleep! Chris came down and I asked how he was, he said he was really quiet but awake in his cot. Couldn't hear his usual grumbling on the monitor so I went up and he's out cold! Fingers crossed it's all night.

I could do with new underwear, but I HATE my boobs now. They totally deflated after stopping bf-ing. I don't like taking my clothes off anymore :nope: Seriously thinking about a boob job, then I'll be taking shares in La Senza lol

hey.....so evie is still awake, can hear her on the monitor making noises. Left it down to dan to sort her out tonight tho lol. xx

She is refusing to go to sleep now! can hear her crying but i know as soon as i go up there she will be smiling and think its funny...so annoying lol

Rhys is still awake too, Oh was laughing at me doing the charleston on just dance

I cant get Bras from La senza cos they dont do my size 34E, like their boy pants and Pjs though. I got some from Debenhams cos you get the matching pants free

cant wait for millio point drop

Jo I dont get that riddle abot the Island

You'd save which ever drowner you saw first because you wouldn't turn around to know there was someone else drowning. Does that make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->