The Ramblers

Mine gets really knotty, I dont know why it never used too

I have to go out now and get new bras, the underwire has just come out of the one im weaning. Weathers crap here too but least its a shopping centre

Is there any harm in taking prenatal vitamins if you're not planning on getting pregnant for another year or so??? They really seemed to give me a boost (not a cadbury's one) before and during pregnancy!

I dont see the harm, I take multivits anyway

If they make you feel better, I say take them!!!

I've picked my next stage car seat :D https://www.kiddy.de/en/childrens-car-seats/9months-12years/kiddy-guardian-pro.html

Was gonna do extended rear-facing but I prefer these

Heyyy that's me home :) Massage was a disaster, Noah has been a grumpy-arse all day and is totally doing my head in! Just got him some new clothes, he's in 9-12 for trousers, I'm taking him to be weighed tomorrow so we'll see what the damage is.

Bloody hell tho Gem, is Finn on mince and poatoes??? :haha:

Eliese my hair is shite now. Saying that, it was shite before I was preg, but when I was, it was so nice. Thick and shiny. Now it's falling out by the handful. Although that could be a lot to do with the amount I dye it :S

Poppy has too... I'm hoping it's just a phase and not her actual personality! :haha:

Heyyy that's me home :) Massage was a disaster, Noah has been a grumpy-arse all day and is totally doing my head in! Just got him some new clothes, he's in 9-12 for trousers, I'm taking him to be weighed tomorrow so we'll see what the damage is.

Eliese my hair is shite now. Saying that, it was shite before I was preg, but when I was, it was so nice. Thick and shiny. Now it's falling out by the handful. Although that could be a lot to do with the amount I dye it :S

Poppy has too... I'm hoping it's just a phase and not her actual personality! :haha:

I'm a grumpy-arse so it's probably been passed onto him :haha:

I know its bad but I dont wanna do extended rear facing

:lol:

I must admit, I am quite tempremental so Poppy has definitely inherited that trait, but I'm hoping that it will be balanced out by the fact that her daddy is easy going and patient. :shrug:

I know its bad but I dont wanna do extended rear facing

There's nothing bad about that at all! But I would encourage you to go for one like the one I'm getting, much safer than the 5-point harness. But at the end of the day, they're all safe, else they wouldn't be allwed to sell them.

:lol:

I must admit, I am quite tempremental so Poppy has definitely inherited that trait, but I'm hoping that it will be balanced out by the fact that her daddy is easy going and patient. :shrug:

You sound just like us! I'm the feisty one :haha: Chris is chilled and has endless patience. THANK GOD. :lol:

We are gonna do a bit more research on car seats before we decide :shrug: Decisions Decisons!

not bad! We have taken megan swimming. she wasn't too impressed today though. think she was tired.

There is always a risk of that... Poppy fell asleep in the car on the way to swimming last time and we thought she was gonna wake up really cranky and hate it, but she was fine, loved it.

She slept for hours afterwards too; It was great :D

I've had enough of this wee monster today!!!! Bloody hitting and nipping me, wont sleep, grouchy, wont eat.....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Where's everyone gone?! Lol was I too scary???

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo who's getting Take That tickets on Friday?!?!!? I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

i'm here just been over on the debate section! gonna have a read of that breastfeeding one!

I'm not really a take that fan! plus theyre not coming to sheffield!

I had a glimpse at that one, not getting involved but it's good to read lol

I LOVE them! Went last year, best gig I've ever been to by far (and I thought noone would top The Who lol) I am ashamed to say I gave up my ac/dc ticket for a TT one :blush:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope he starts to behave a little better for you Janie.

We went to see The Who in concert a couple of years ago.... they were Brilliant!!!

Is Robbie going to be touring with Take That this time? I can't stand him.

:) x

God the weather is bloody terrible

Noah sounds like Rhys was last week, a right pain in the bum
I got Just Dance 2 while I was out, got £16 off too cos I got rid of some old games

Dont really like take that, boy bands are a bit tame for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->