The Ramblers

why do they want to play at this time of night lol iv brought her down now. Almost got her to sleep but she wouldnt have any of it, she is teething though so iv given her some calpol hopefully that will sort her out xx

Yep!

Hayley, you should try an amber necklace - definitely worked on my wisdom tooth!

I got some of those tommy tippy teething dummies today so we will see if they help him

im a little nervous about her having a necklace on, i kno what shes like when she plays with mine lol. i might try the anklet tho, that might be a bit better. is a teething dummy those ones without teets? xx

Lovin your new piccy Eliese! Have you had any more viewings on your house yet?

I want a boob job as well janie! I would absolutely lurveee one :D Dad said when he makes a million on his shares he will pay for one for the constant updates i supply him with, lol! ALl we need for that is for a government to form in iraq and no wars to break out, lol! Fingers crossed x I WANT BEWBSSSSS!

Finn had 1 red cheek this evening! I hope its not teething on its way. Must get my amber necklace!

Let us know how you get on with the teething dummies eliese x

Forgotten whatelse has been written, lol!

Is it time for a Jo riddle yet?

Do you want to borrow Alberr's for a few days to see if she tugs at it? That way you'll know if it's worth buying one.

Let me know how the teething dummies go.. i thought about getting some. Bickypegs are also meant to be good.

Hayley they are like dummies but its not a teat it kind of looks more like a gum shield

yeah that might be a good idea actually jo, could you bring it sat? your still coming arent you?

missy, i know which ones you mean. Let me know how you get one with them as i might buy one for her. It will prob freak her though as she has a proper dummy atm lol xx

Yep, still coming! What time does it start?

Eliese Albert loves his muslins!

He sucks on absolutely everything lol! If he can get hold of it its going in!

Jo riddle (a bit easier today)

A man and his daughter are in a car crash. Sadly, the man passes away but the daughter survives. At the hospital she is taken to theatre to mend her broken leg. When she gets there, the consultant surgeon says 'i can't operate, that's my daughter.' How is that possible?

yup evie used to too lol not so much now she can move about and get hold of other stuff! i think it starts at half 6... might be 7 lol. you wanna come here first or want me to give you the p/c? xx

Jo riddle (a bit easier today)

A man and his daughter are in a car crash. Sadly, the man passes away but the daughter survives. At the hospital she is taken to theatre to mend her broken leg. When she gets there, the consultant surgeon says 'i can't operate, that's my daughter.' How is that possible?

The surgeon is her mum.

Well done susie :happydance:

I'll meet you at yours hayley, you know i'll get lost haha. Not qukye as badly as gem does though :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->