The Ramblers

Aww come on Poppy! Bed time x

How much sleep do your LO's get in the day time?

Poppy had one 8 minute nap today and that's it.

Usually she has a couple of 30 minute naps a day.

Rhys isnt either, I dont think im helping matters as we are playing banaza though

^^Thats why my mood is stressed today. Poppy kept me awake until 2.30am, woke up at 6.30 am and has had one 8 minute nap..... :wacko:

"The sun'll come out toooomooorrrrowww, so you gotta hang on 'til tomorrow... come what maaaaayyy"

^^Thats why my mood is stressed today. Poppy kept me awake until 2.30am, woke up at 6.30 am and has had one 8 minute nap..... :wacko:

"The sun'll come out toooomooorrrrowww, so you gotta hang on 'til tomorrow... come what maaaaayyy"

:bunny: im having a dance

:bunny: im having a dance

Me too :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: And Pops has just fallen asleep on her daddy!

He only seems to stay asleep if he is on me now :( He did have a long sleep today...I had to wake him cos i had to be somewhere at 2...Bloody typical x

A went to sleep at just gone 9 and has been up twice so far. Joy.

He still hasn't put Poppy down yet.... that's the ultimate test.

any news on your house Jo

Im going no where fast with mine

He hates cuddles when he's in this mood. He pulls at stuff and scratches and headbutts my nose. Poor little sod is knackered but can't seem to nod off!

They're still dithering with my reference. It's pissing me off now!

this is the time where distraction is the best form of defense lol put some waybuloo on (if he still loves it) or put him in his sling and have a walk round on the balcony that might settle him a bit. He might not sleep but might calm down enough for you to get him off xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->