The Ramblers

Id like to inform you that the sun is shining a little brighter in gemsville now, lol! Despite my dad calling and nearly waking him up, then the postman banging the door down 2 mins later and the dog barking at him which did wake him up! Still got an hours sleep and he was a whole lot happier for it, as was i, lol!

Its time for nananna and porridge in our house :D He does love his grub, lol.

Has he gone off yet janie? hope he doesnt take long x

Thanks for the ha[ppy thoughts this mornin ladies x

Jo, how do i "strip wash" i think its called. Obviously i dont mean how do i shower naked...Nappies i mean, lol. Mine smell :S

Nah he's fighting like mad, I've taken to ignoring him, he's doing the 'fake cough to get Mummy's attention' now hahahaha!

I know I hope Susie's ok. Hubby's home now though so I bet she's happy as anything and having a great day :D

Yeah she did say he was off the rest of the week

Just dance 2 is better than the first

Oooh is it?!?! I've got a load of games I could trade in too....think I'll be buying that tomorrow :D

Its got Bonney M ra ra rasputin on it, Ive been trying to do Russian dancing

Afternoon girls!

Gem - full detergent wash and keep rinsing until there are no bubbles left. Or some people use a dishwasher tablet.

I need some wii games. I actually forgot i have one until now!

Rhys seems to like chewing on the teething dummies, thanks Janie

Thanks Jo! Might have to pick a day and go disposable while i do it. Ive got bambino mio liners which might be ok for 1 day though, so ill try those first! I just love drying nappies on my radiators which have odour de pee to them, lol! Makes the house smell so fragrant :rofl:

Im gonna look for a copy of just dance in a min :D The one i got b4 didnt work x

What detergent do you use gem? I started using bold powder and a bit of napisan in the prewash drawer and then a full wash with nothing and they've been less smelly.

Are the teething things worth getting eliese?

I think so, I mean even if they dont work as teethers he seems to like looking at them and it stops him crying

I use liquid fairy. Usually 1/4 normal amount and put everything in on a quick cool wash. Then i take the covers out and wash the inserts on a long wash with nothing in.

Haha they r doing the trick then eliese! ARe they supposed to look like pig noses when they have them in or is that just a coincidence?

Ive figured out which fone to get at last..WOoo! Mine never came back to life :(

Its time for nananna and porridge in our house :D He does love his grub, lol.

Has he gone off yet janie? hope he doesnt take long x

Thanks for the ha[ppy thoughts this mornin ladies x

Jo, how do i "strip wash" i think its called. Obviously i dont mean how do i shower naked...Nappies i mean, lol. Mine smell :S

:haha:

I knew what a strip wash was! Dang jo got there before me! could have made myself look clever!

Lol. Would you like me to pretend i didnt see jos post so you can share your wisdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->