The Ramblers

well get singing haha evie is like that, she likes baa baa black sheep and old macdonald when she is in one of those moods lol

Ive been using Dentinox but its not working this time

Eliese, Poppy is awake and crying too now. Think her teeth are also hurting her; I've had to give her some Calpol.

Get some anbesol, it's great!

I've just had to sing it to him again haha

I have gone for calpol too, its hard to know what to do when they are it pain

We have Anbesol too... but Poppy doesn't like the taste as much as Dentinox :D

Bless you guys, I hope your little ones sleep soon so you can have a bit of a break. Night everyone, wish I didn't have to work tomorrow :( xx

What do you do Hayley

Im off to bed now he has gone off x

good morning all!
Hope everyone got a good nights sleep!

megan has been sleeping really well over the last week! hope she keeps it up.
She doesn't keep the teething dummies in either she tries to chew the handle instead!

Morning! I see a pattern forming here - Jess and I disappear earlier in the evening and are always first on in the morning! Noah's been sleeping well too *touches wood* he went 8-6.30 with a dummy run at 4. I feel awesome today!

How did the babies all sleep in the end?

My new suite arrives today!!!! I shall never leave the house again :lol:

Gah i need sleep! Was stupidly up till 2, the finn woke up when i got in bed n stayed awake till 3, then was up from 5-6 and got up completely at 7! He has peed all over my bed again as well and now he just keeps squealing at me! He better have a long ass sleep this morning. Ive got my friends daughter from 1-6, i need sleep b4 then x

Albert had very broken sleep and decided 6:30 was time to get up. Probably because he heard mum tottering about. So i made mum get him and went back to sleep until 8 :haha:

Morning all! Evie woke once last night at 6am for a dummy and hasnt stirred since, infact shes still asleep! Which leaves me the perfect opportunity to get ready for work, until I realise my top is in her bedroom. So now im sat on my bed contemplating whether to go in and end up waking her up lol.

I work at h&m in northampton missy, its rubbish but it pays the bills I suppose lol x

Quite right Jo!! I made Chris get up at half 6 'because you're going to work and getting up anyway!' :haha:

Gem has Finn got his own room to put him in? Noah has slept much better without us disturbing him.

No he hasnt. Grr he is tired but if i lay him back to try rock him to sleep he screams his head off. Serious screaming like he is in pain. Sit him up and he is silent! Grr cant be doin with this today!

That's what Noah does through the day when I try to get him to nap. :hugs: Hope he goes to sleep for you soon x

i need to book my mum in to give me half a day off soon, lol! Shes got them fri night so i can go to an ann summers though, so itll prob be anopther month b4 she can do an afternoon, lol. Im pretty sure that since the ebd of august, the only time ive had to myself was one day fob came over n sat in the lounge with him from 10:30-1.

Sam is driving me potty aswell! He keeps comin through to tell me how to keep finn happy and then giving me an in depth run through of how to do different attacks on his ps3 game. Im trying so hard to be enthusiastic, lol.

Ill stop feelin sry for myself after ive had a nap...promise!

Aww Gem hope he goes back to sleep

Rhys slept 11:30 till 8:00 and then till 10:00 so not to bad, im feeling quite weak though cos this is day 7 of my period and its showing no signs of stopping

Oh always does the first bottle cos he is getting up anyway ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->