The Ramblers

How is he talking about his penis Gem? Is it his status, or is he talking to you about it? :sick: It's very early for penis talk. In fact I'm not sure it's ever the right time for penis talk with "some old dude" :haha:

I have had a word with Wobbles and we can do a award thing as long as its most chatty rambler and so on
We can write it in our sigs but we cant mention bnb at all

I dont get what the awards thing is all about. WHy are there rules and regulations ?

I think its cos they dont want to cause bad feeling, knowing people on the forum there would be arguing lol

My god! Was does this forum have to be handled at pre school level, lol!

To many hormones flying around me thinks

Susie were you talking French to me last night

No offence, but thats why i get on with men so much better than woman....They dont bitch, lol! Obviously not suggesting you fine ladies do x

Yeah Eliese. I said good night and have a good sleep!

Oh right, Languages were my worst subjects in School
They made me do Welsh for GCSE and I got an E lol and I got thrown out of art GCSE for being so crap ha

I meant that I was more of a tomboy so I hung round with the boys

I loved languages at school. I was really good at them. Got A's :D

I quite often have to help the kids at school with their langauge subjects so I end up learning some words/phrases then too.

i was a maths fan, lol! What the geek ooze out of me :D

I didnt get maths till I started doing the GCSE, then it sort of clicked

I feel I bit brain dead at the mo, I worked out I havent had to think since May 2009

Well you wont believe this one......he's moving out!!!!!!! I actually don't know what to say :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->