The Ramblers

He's in such a mood with me going out last night. It's actually pathetic. Because I get on at him when he goes out, but he goes out and we don't see him for 2 days, so no wonder I get pissed off!

So yeah, he's moving out because I went out. If it wasn't so ridiculous I might actually be upset.

He's in such a mood with me going out last night. It's actually pathetic. Because I get on at him when he goes out, but he goes out and we don't see him for 2 days, so no wonder I get pissed off!

So yeah, he's moving out because I went out. If it wasn't so ridiculous I might actually be upset.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Before you typed that bolded bit above I was about to say, didn't he go out once and not come home for days.... so he can't be annoyed with you for going out surely.

Did you ask him to leave or has he chosen to himself?

^just reread what you put.

It's very drastic behaviour, moving out because of that. Did you argue about going out before you went out? Is he annoyed because he asked you not to go out ands you went anyway?

A little bit better Eliese :D My tummy is still a bit dodgy though.

Yeah she loves it when her daddy is off. She is fine when he is working his normal work hours too... It's just when he is working away that she seems to be naughty for me :haha:

It's funny, because she really is a mummy's girl and always wants to be cuddled by me and watches me constantly whatever I'm doing, but she always seems more settled when all three of us are together. She seems to sense something is different when he is working away, particularly in the evenings. I think it's because they always go for a little walk together in the evenings and have some daddy/Poppy time.

Rhys is the same he is a mummies boy but likes it when we are all together

O bloody hell call of duty is out next month

Its an xbox game, I become an xbox widow when a new one comes out

^just reread what you put.

It's very drastic behaviour, moving out because of that. Did you argue about going out before you went out? Is he annoyed because he asked you not to go out ands you went anyway?

We didn't argue, I knew he wasn't happy so I said I would stay in but he told me to go! Right up until phoning the taxi I was saying I wouldn't go. I was annoying him when I came in, tickling his feet and that, but I do stuff like that all the time when I've had a few, it's never bothered him before.

Ugh, I asked him just there what he's gonna do, he's now gone from moving out to sleeping on the couch. I really can't be arsed with him until he decides to grow up a bit!

MEN!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

Call of duty is boring as sin!!!!!! I probably shouldn't let him, but Luke plays it.

I'm a pro evolution widow :haha:

Men

best get him so pillows and blankets, wouldnt want him being cold would we lol

Oh no... really?

My hubbie doesn't have an X-Box or a Playstation or anything like that. He isn't really a computer game sort of person.

But I do know how you feel because I'm a bit of a football widow during football season (isn't that most of the year now? :haha:) If he doesn't go to watch Everton he watches them on tv or goes the pub to watch them.

I'd get really annoyed if we were at home and my hubby was constantly on his x-box, but then I'd be a hypocrite because I'm constantly logging into BnB :lol:

Awww Janie. Men can be such idiots. If my hubbie threatened to move out, and then decided to stay, I'd chuck him out anyway for threatening it in the first place.

And please tell me that it's not your new couch he is sleeping on? :haha:

Im a footy widow too, he likes Spurs
Do Eventon do cute baby clothes, I have a little jacket for Rhys
they do really nice pink things too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79