The Ramblers

Im a footy widow too, he likes Spurs
Do Eventon do cute baby clothes, I have a little jacket for Rhys
they do really nice pink things too

Yeah they do. When we found out Poppy was a girl, hubby went straight to the Everton shop and bought her very first pink item- a little pink Everton vest thingy (what are they called?) (below)

View attachment 130202

She was only a week old there; look how big it was on her lol!

And look at her little skinny legs.... she has chunky sumo legs now!

Omg Susie she's so wee in that pic!!! Love the babygro, I like Everton :D

It's a tough one here, I support Rangers and he supports Celtic, so nothing has been bought for Noah yet :haha:

I love lego starwars! We have the batman and both Indiana Jones ones too, I think there's a Harry Potter one out too that I want lol

Oh and yeah it's the new sofa - but he paid for it so I can't really say anything :haha:

I sometimes sleep on the sofa cos it gets a bit crowded in our bed with 3 lol

She looks so cute Susie

Janie I love the bit on lego star wars where the storm troopers are weaning thongs haha

Oh and yeah it's the new sofa - but he paid for it so I can't really say anything :haha:

I reckon by tonight he will be over his mood anyway. Maybe he just wanted an excuse to cuddle his new purchase :lol:

I was complaing to Oh last night that I didnt have anyone to place just dance with and he could play call of duty and F1 with Rhys so we have to have a girl lol
Ohs mum doesnt like him playing call of duty and tells him off haha

I was complaing to Oh last night that I didnt have anyone to place just dance with and he could play call of duty and F1 with Rhys so we have to have a girl lol
Ohs mum doesnt like him playing call of duty and tells him off haha

Is it violent?

My nieces love Just Dance. :D

I dont think its to bad, I think I would let Rhys play it when he was over ten

Afternoon girls.

I'm moving house on tuesday! Eeeeeeeek!

Janie, make sure you give chris a thin blanket and turn the heating off :)

Glad you're feeling better susie

Eliese, is aunt flo still with you?

OOOOOOH excellent news Jo!!!! You all excited??

COD is pretty violent, you are a soldier, killing the enemy. It's rated 16+ but I figured letting Luke play it when I'm there is better than him going behind my back and playing it with his cousin, who's a wee shit lol

I put just dance on a wee while ago, but the jiggling about made me feel very sick :haha:

I'm bricking it to be honest! Got to find a way to move all my stuff. Had to argue with the estate agent over my deposit too :growlmad:

How what happened with your deposit??

If I was nearer I'd have helped, I'm a moving house expert lol

Well because i'm taking a month unpaid leave, they wanted me to pay 2 months rent as deposit but still pay rent for the month of unpaid leave. I said i'd do that but only if they use the second month deposit to pay my rent with in january!

Yes Jo it is, im not impressed yay for moving though

I love As little bear suit

That bear is a cat ;) i gotta decide which one to put him in for a party on saturday!

Noah has been screaming for the last half hour, he wont go to sleep! My head is actually bursting I've had to put him down and come on here for 5 mins I'm so stressed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->