The Ramblers

Susie - you tell your hubby he's a naughty girl?!?!?! :O I don't wanna know what goes on in your house :haha: ;)

It's quiet tonight....I'm in bed I'm gonna lie down it's been a long day. And he is sleeping on the couch after all. Wanker. lol

Niiight everyone x

Hope he stops sulking for ya soon janie x

Men can be really childish at times!

Wow what happened here last night?!?! Where did everyone go??

He never came to bed, and is now in a huff because I'm going out tonight - but it's work! I'm doing my first candle party, but feel guilty about it now lol

ahhh anyways, how are we all this morning?? I currently have a zombie dr for a son, he had his halloween disco last night, and his class have won a party today so he's still the undead :lol:

morning!
just like to say sorry to jo and gem for my winge last night:blush: i should be happy with what ive got at the minute.

hope i havent annoyed anyone!

you have got to work janie! he would be moaning if you lot didn't have any money!

ive got to go and dye mi mums hair! thinking of dying hair how did it go gem??

i was thinking about prams last night! have you got yours now jo? can we see??:blush:

Morning

Well im very peed off day 9 of AF, no date night tomorrow no sexy time
Oh bugger I was really looking forward to it

Good luck with the candle thing Janie
I was thinking about prams to Jess, I must be odd on the forum cos I am happy with my first one, I dont want Rhys to move from the pram to pushchair cos I wont be able to see him and make silly faces

Why no date night either???

Jess don't be silly we all come here to let off a bit, I for one am glad I have you all to turn to.

You can still have date night! It's still a night off from being parents, and time to relax? Plus it's a whole day away, it could have stopped :hugs:

you should still have date night1 i think its nice even if sex isn't involved. I love cuddles.

if you don't feel like staying in go out to the cinema or bowling! Like janie said its a night off from being a parent.

Janie are you ok, seen your posts on facebook

Date night is cancelled anyway as FIL is ill, MIL thinks its a chest infection cos he is a secret smoker thinks we dont all know

morning!
just like to say sorry to jo and gem for my winge last night:blush: i should be happy with what ive got at the minute.

hope i havent annoyed anyone!

you have got to work janie! he would be moaning if you lot didn't have any money!

ive got to go and dye mi mums hair! thinking of dying hair how did it go gem??

i was thinking about prams last night! have you got yours now jo? can we see??:blush:

I dont know what your apologising for, so thats how annoyed i am, lol! You winge all u like, lol. We all need a good moan on occasions!

The hair...its erm....gone wrong, lol. I was just dying the underneath bits. Ive done it before n it was pretty straightforwards. This time i managed to do it to high up and now i look like i have an underwig! How long does it take to grow 14 inches of hair out...Lol!

Poor u eliese! Dont envy you at all. Its getting rediculous now. I love the fact that date night is "wasted" if you cany have sex, lol! Your one horny lady x Im so glad i dont h\ve your sex drive. God knows what id of done by now, lol.

We arent up yet, woohoo! He had a bottle at 7 then went back to sleep till 10! Was bloody glorious. Now we have a day of cleaning before the ann summers tonight. Gonna go for dinner first with fob's sister and the kids, then off to buy many delights to stop the lack of sex fairy jabbing me at night!

I woke up this morning thinking about "Mr i talk to you all the time on the internet but i know nothing about u" Ive been talkin to him most nights...Not good, lol!

Can i just state i meant the length of the period is rediculous! Not your need for sex! Although its gettin there :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->