The Ramblers

It has a cat face on the hood. I don't want to irritate his skin doing whiskers!

He was sick on the cat so probably the spider! Plus he can wear the cat one whenever :)

thanks hun. Lets hope shes stays on theemd. Had to stay off work today, hate leaving her when shes not well. Dan is feeding her atm cause she refused to take it from me :(

Yup jo thats true lol. How do I upload pics? Shall I just send you it lol

Load it to facebook, right click, get image url then come on there and click the yellow mountain picture and paste in the address x

I know it's a bit early but...

https://i.imgur.com/7sOV3.jpg

Today has been dress up albert day, as you can see :haha:

ooh i sawthat today in the tesco christmas book! we want we want, lol.

My hair is going a funny shade of purple...;lol

Oooh, i like that one. I use stargazer now - cheaper and brighter but not good for white pillows or walking in the rain!

Oooh I've used that colour loads Gem, it's awesome!!!

A looks so cute dressed up you should just keep him in fancy dress permanently lol

Oooh, i like that one. I use stargazer now - cheaper and brighter but not good for white pillows or walking in the rain!

Same as the one I've got in the now. Bloody pillows are bright pink, as is the bath, shower curtain, and pretty much everything else I've come into contact with lol

Same as the one I've got in the now. Bloody pillows are bright pink, as is the bath, shower curtain, and pretty much everything else I've come into contact with lol

Haha i ended up with a pink line down my nose after it ran when it got wet. Good look!

Hmm..Imnot to sure, lol! Havent done my whole head! Took me years toi get my blonde hair back, cant kill it yet, lol!

I'm in need of cheering up ladies:cry:

I have been talking to the OH about having another LO and hes told me he doesn't want anymore :cry:
I really don't know what to think about it. I carn't really see myself just having one.
and a friend has just given birth and has posted pics all over facebook so now i'm feeling even more sorry for myself.

Sorry to drag you lot down into my mood

I'm in need of cheering up ladies:cry:

I have been talking to the OH about having another LO and hes told me he doesn't want anymore :cry:
I really don't know what to think about it. I carn't really see myself just having one.
and a friend has just given birth and has posted pics all over facebook so now i'm feeling even more sorry for myself.

Sorry to drag you lot down into my mood

Awwww Jess :hugs: You're not dragging me down at all don't worry.

Maybe it's just so soon after having Megan, you're only just getting past the really tough bit, he may well change his mind later on....

Try not to let it get you down too much, you have Megan for now :D

I know maybe i'm just getting upset over nothing. Id love megan to have a brother or sister.
Its not like i'm wanting to pg now or anything!

Men r renowned for not enjoying the baby bit as much as we do. I think they really start to enjoy it when they are more interactive. Bet he will change his mind in time x

They wont let as have awards, if I was feeling spiteful I would tell Wobbles that the Aug Mums group has done them so its not fair

:blush: hope you don't mind me popping in. I didn't realise we weren't allowed to have awards :blush: Hope I've not trod on anyone's toes with this. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->