The Ramblers

I'm in need of cheering up ladies:cry:

I have been talking to the OH about having another LO and hes told me he doesn't want anymore :cry:
I really don't know what to think about it. I carn't really see myself just having one.
and a friend has just given birth and has posted pics all over facebook so now i'm feeling even more sorry for myself.

Sorry to drag you lot down into my mood

Awwww Jess :hugs: You're not dragging me down at all don't worry.

Maybe it's just so soon after having Megan, you're only just getting past the really tough bit, he may well change his mind later on....

Try not to let it get you down too much, you have Megan for now :D

Thats what my dad said to me after I told him Oh didnt want anymore
He said give him a few years and he will change his mind

They wont let as have awards, if I was feeling spiteful I would tell Wobbles that the Aug Mums group has done them so its not fair

:blush: hope you don't mind me popping in. I didn't realise we weren't allowed to have awards :blush: Hope I've not trod on anyone's toes with this. x

Sorry hun you didnt, I wasnt in a very good mood when I wrote that
AF has got me for the 8th day running
sorry :blush:

They wont let as have awards, if I was feeling spiteful I would tell Wobbles that the Aug Mums group has done them so its not fair

:blush: hope you don't mind me popping in. I didn't realise we weren't allowed to have awards :blush: Hope I've not trod on anyone's toes with this. x

Sorry hun you didnt, I wasnt in a very good mood when I wrote that
AF has got me for the 8th day running
sorry :blush:

:) no probs. 8 days sucks... :hugs:

It took him 4 years to come round to the idea of having a baby! hope it doesn't take that long this time!

Hi Jess :hugs:

I agree with the others; just give it some time and I'm sure he will change his mind.

I would also be upset if I thought Poppy wasn't going to have a little brother or sister. My hubby said he didn't want anymore, then he said he would like one in a few years (5 years), and now he says he would quite like to think about trying for another next year. Men! They don't know what they want.

I'm so broody....I am so happy with Poppy but I'm almost 30 now so I wanna get going on baby number two so I don't get too old to have another one. I was having a nosey on here before and someone who was due just after me, has a pregnancy count down ticker; they are 7 weeks pregnant, and I have to admit, I got a little bit jealous. :blush:

Anyway don't worry to much about. There is loads of time for you to change his mind x

Has anyone seen that film on youtube that shows a women talking on a mobile phone in 1928. I dont know what to make of it

Has anyone seen that film on youtube that shows a women talking on a mobile phone in 1928. I dont know what to make of it

Yep I've watched it, but all I could think was... "that's a woman? size of her hands" :haha:

:lol: Eliese you are a naughty, naughty girl!

I know, must remember its not only you guys that can see ths thread

I know, must remember its not only you guys that can see ths thread

I did a similar thing last night Eliese. I went off on a little rant forgetting others could see it ... hence my deleted post from last night! :haha:

Is that what you say to your pupils lol

No... it's what I say to my hubby :winkwink:

Is that what you say to your pupils lol

No... it's what I say to my hubby :winkwink:

:haha:

I'll step out again ladies!! It was only that someone on the august thread mentioned it that I even ventured this way :)

Hi Jess, I hope you saw my post a couple of pages back (in reply to you being upset)... you may have missed it now, but I don't want you too think that I didn't give you a little :hugs: and some support x

yeah i seen it thanks susie :hugs: Its nice to know ive got you ladies to turn to when i'm feeling a bit down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->