The Ramblers

In my experience though, at secondary level, church schools and not comprehensive schools do so much better. A good education is important to me (because I work in education I suppose). I could send her to the school I work in but dont think I can afford the fees.

I went to a comp though, and changed to a church school for A-Levels.

:shrug:

In my experience though, at secondary level, church schools and not comprehensive schools are so much better. A good education is important to me (because I work in education I suppose). I could send her to the school I work in but dont think I can afford the fees.

Do you not get a discount

In my experience though, at secondary level, church schools and not comprehensive schools are so much better. A good education is important to me (because I work in education I suppose). I could send her to the school I work in but dont think I can afford the fees.

Do you not get a discount

Yes, half price :D

i wasnt aiming my comment at anyone, lol. Thats a plenty good enough reason susie, although im not sure people who are actually religious would agree, lol x Im not sure we even have church school around me other than 1 primary school. Ive known of quite a few people to be taken out of that school though. Mind you, they have been taken out and sent to sams school which has high standards, lol. I chose to send him there rather than the local school :D

Im not sure they gelled with my ears eliese x

thats good, good choice of career

I don't know how long I will work there though. I feel like it's time to move on. And I'm not sure how long I will be needed, as my contract was for a year initially, then it got extended, and then again, but it could be finished anytime. :shrug:

I don't think theres any church schools round me!

I have got a couple of years before i have to think about that though! I don't know where ill be living when that time comes!

Gem, It's not the only reason Poppy will sometimes go to church and be Christened, just one of the many reasons. I know which schools I want her to go to, and going to Church will be a factor in getting her into them. :)

I've just worked in enough schools to know which ones she will not be setting foot in.

Ooh i see, lol. It was just the way i made my comment after you. I really didnt want you to think i was saying it in response x

I don't think theres any church schools round me!

I have got a couple of years before i have to think about that though! I don't know where ill be living when that time comes!

I mean certain denomination schools. The Church of England schools in my area and abouts have much better results than the comprehensives. I'm thinking way ahead lol..... typical me.

There is a family/kids Sunday service at our local church. The kids can paint and play.

so your meaning comprehensives then?

Well i'm off for the night! x

I mean that preferably I would rather send Poppy to one of the nearest Church of England schools (primary), so she can get into one of the better Church of England Secondary Schools, rather than the local Comp, which is awful. If she doesnt go to church, then the primary school she goes to, will automatically mean her secondary feeder school is this comp, which I do not want her to go to.

If that makes sense.

I get you, my MIL is a teacher so she tells me which schools are good

Well that was a conversation killer :lol: Goodnight Jess.

Night jess!

That makes sense to me Susie! Sam isnt going to the feeder school. We r making our own path to highschool so as to go to the best school, lol! The high school is our local school, so shouldnt be a problem getting in.

I should really get my ass to sleep, but tragically...im waiting, lol!

Is anyone looking forwards to the new drama starting soon? Cant remember what its called now, but its always being advertised. The one about the grandmother who seems rather obsessed with her new grandchild

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->