The Ramblers

I'm not sure I'm making any sense tonight. So I'm just gonna shut up and log out. Night night!

its cos you looove him haha

Lmao! I defo wouldnt go that far. If i knew him for real he would probably annoy me, after all he is male!

Thats the drama! Looks good x Is it tomorrow it starts?

Evening all!

I have had a busy one today, packing, getting supplies for the house, sorting out my dad's internet and doing washing at his because mum's machine has broken!

Can't believe i missed the chat about bum sex :rofl:

Susie, i might have a naming ceremony for A but i can't think of two people to be the equivalent of god parents. I went to catholic school and didn't like it very much - being more science orientated didn't mix well with catholic religious studies :shrug:

Eliese, have you asked the doctor if the bleeding is normal?

Gem when is little house on?

Janie, are things with you and OH sorted now?

Jess, did you get a weenotions in the end?

Heyhoo Jo! We can revisit the bum sex if your feeling unpenetrated and left out :rofl: I think it starts tomorrow but not sure. ARe you nearly ready for the big move? 2 sleeps to go wooo!

Morning all

Im out all day today so will talk later

morning gem!

Jo yes i got a WNOS with ladybirds on it! it fits quite well! and i love the fabric.
just need to figure out how to make a custom one now!
Do they have a shop or is it just a website as there from doncaster arn't they?
Its a short drive from me!

Yeah i get it susie! hopefully you will get her into what schools you want x

Morning eliese!

Whats everyone upto?

I'm off to see my cousins lo today! then might go for a spot of retail therapy! for megan that is! lol

Just reading through and it sounds so complicated down there for schools! The system is totally different up here, and you don't really get a choice of school. You either go to a catholic primary school and move up to the catholic secondary. Or you go to the non-denominational school and move to the high that it's linked with.

I wish we lived where I went to school. Used to stay in Skipton (n.yorks) and you sat exams to get into the grammar schools. I went to Skipton Girl's High, and there was a boy's school down the road. I would love for Noah and Luke to go to that one. The standards are so much higher.

We also do an extra year of primary school up here! P7 is the highest, which is the same as year 7 down there. And the age cut-offs go from Feb-Feb, so Luke, being born in January, is one of the youngest in his class lol

Ok so reading that back, it's fairly confusing up here too :haha:

Hey Jo, yeah things are working themselves out. He's pretty depressed just now, so gonna have to get him sorted out lol

Hey everyone else too! I went to see Paranormal Activity 2 last night and crapped it! I was jumping at everything and let out a few screams too lol Big wimp :haha:

Lazy morning here, then off to the post office to get some nappies sent :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->